Login to your account

Conversation Between shockingzelda and Spielerische-Elfe

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ok then, can do.
  2. Let's make the music class the last class of the day~~~ X3
  3. what time does the school end at? I am actually making a poster for my players club so I need to know.
  4. I think I did add the powers into it, or do you mean each of the individual powers she has? If you want all of them individually listed in, then just tell me and I will put them in.
  5. Would you please add the powers back into her profile? OvO
    But still I have to remind you not to be almighty. =w=
    Oh and about Micah... Actually if I were the teacher, I would feel so furious as well.
    But please dun take it such seriously. His roleplayer doesn't mean any hostility towards you, really. *smiles*
    She just wants to keep her character's unpopular cool personality. *rolls eyes* XD
    You can also keep Ms Beats' unique personality~ >w<
    So... I hope you guys can play nice! 0w0
    (Sorry that I'm not so good with words. orz)
  6. You are welcome, I was just a little annoyed myself of his characters' rudeness to an authority figure. I was always raised up to respect authority figures and when he didn't respect me as a character, I got a little angry.(P.S. I do have supernatural powers by the way, when someone has the ability to bend reality they are pretty much unstoppable. She does actually already know how to use her powers by the way just never got around to changing it will do that in a minute. I will try better though not to let out alot of the powers she can use at once.)
  7. YOU ARE THE BEST!!! *gives teddy bears, toys, candies and so on*
    Thank you very much! >w<
  8. LOL
    Playing game OSTs with her violin... I start to admire this cool teacher!! XD
  9. Haha the guys are crazily racing in TFBB! LOL
    If you find it hard to catch up, just VM me... They have been updating the story rapidly, you know... Orz
    And, I made a post related to Ms Beats. OvO
  10. i is good thx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast