Login to your account

Conversation Between IamEnzo and Strude

86 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1. Hey, I got battlefield 3. :]
  2. Come on vent and babble with me and wistful!
  3. Oh, ello!
  4. *poots*
  5. My brother came home for the evening and I wanted to show him Board Game. So I was wondering if you'd like to play a round. If so CLICK HERE and thanks for joining us!
  6. DJ Table is hot tonight. Join Joonism and I in the WTFRPG DJ Room for some tunes! Feel free to join the DJ list and play your own music with us. All music is welcome. Hope to see you there.
  7. I just wanted to toss you in invite to GAME, we started a new round (10 players, first some first serve). Game is a text based board game online, super simple, no rules (just click), and totally random. Hope you can join us tonight.

Also the WTFRPG DJ Table is open to all. So if you want to share music, listen to tunes while you play, you can join us there too. DJ table rotates 1 song per DJ (you can go up more than once), DJ waitlist is open to. So everyone gets s turn to share music.
  8. Hey, I'm just poking around the site at the asscrack of morning and I figure I would invite the people online to join the WTFRPG DJ Room [click here] to share their tunes.
  9. Come play a board game [click here], join me and other WTFers and play a text based adventure game!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 86
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast