Login to your account

Conversation Between Nyan Cat and Maneki Neko

8 Visitor Messages

1. Aww... <3

Also - ieeeee kitty. <3_<3 I love that gif so much. @_@
  2. You're possibly the greatest mod I've ever known.

Just thought you'd like to know~

Have a cat-related gif. You deserve it!

3. XD It's grand!

And no worries at all. :3 I don't mind sprucing! It's actually somewhat fun in an odd, I'm a weirdo sort of way. xD
  4. Whooooooo~ That all sounds like fun and weird and awesome all at once~

ALSO thank you for sprucing up my thread by taking away the clutter inbetween <33
  5. No worries. :3 I'm really excited about it too. The good/bad thing about the trip is that my friend Min has a very extensive network of local friends and they all seem to like me pretty well and want me to experience Australia/Adelaide in their own particular way. xD I'm only really "available" when my friend is in class and the others are in class/at work. Haha. xD Or when they're gaming. :3 (Unfortunately, I type very loudly, so if I want to sit in on their table-top games, I have to not type. D: )

But yes - I'm enjoying my trip. xD I'm not allowed to mention that the 12th is coming up because my friend Min says that it's coming up too soon and that provokes Nu to comment that it's not a vacation, it's a kidnapping and I'm not actually going home. xD
  6. Yay Honeydale~ Rest as much as you want before hand; just wanted to know if my excitement was still warranted

Hopefully eveyone's favourite sharkcat had a good time~?
  7. Yep! I'm still going ahead with Honeydale. :3 Unfortunately, I've had less time to poke around online than it sounded like I would have. But the moment I get back from vacation (not too long from now) I'll be officially starting it. :3 I *might* start it up before I head out on the plane, but we'll see how that goes since it may take me more than a day to recover from the flight and getting used to American time zones again. xD;
  8. Allo Maneki~ You still going to go ahead with the Honeydale roleplay, or has the appeal died? 'cause I'll still be up for joining it, and I'm sure the others would to~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8