Login to your account

Conversation Between Monion and Maestra de Musica

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks!!! XD
  2. Foooddddd !! XD You gotta Keep it fresh with new recipe? Like on deviantART right?
  3. Yeah I am an easily distracted person too! Food is my nurse joy
  4. 0_0 You have surpassed me oh great one.. Now I shall actually try to make my profile..! (wait about 2 months cause I forget..) I get sidetracked faster than Brock when he sees nurse Joy..
  5. Haha Yep, I didn't have to do anything with the dimensions I used two pictures,
    one for the background image and the other for the inactive module background.
  6. O_O! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) I am the stupid! you used the same pic right? You didn't have to fit it to the dimensions of the box?
  7. Ha, I'm all about that. Everyday.
    Also, for the profile--to get a background picture, just go to customize profile, click on the color box thing of the page background, click on use image option, and paste the image url. You can make backgrounds transparent by clicking the none option.
  8. Then Lets call it even~and just chill XD
  9. Oh man, I didn't even reply to your first post. I'm a monster! I should introduce myself as well--Hello, my name is Monion. My friends think its my middle name, though it's not. I have no middle name and I'm ashamed for it. Anyways, thanks for the compliment about my profile picture! It's greatly appreciated and flattering. And yes, if you have the cash, I can totally show you :] Just kidding about the cash.
  10. I talked about the RP first and dint introduce myself....(disgusted with myself). *(Pretend that you cant read my username ...... now)* Hi my 'name' is Maestra de Musica but people call me Maestra or Musica (well not alot.. )(or anybody) But hey, I like your profile pic.. and the profile! You have to show me how to so that~ (if you want.) XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast