Login to your account

Conversation Between Riku27 and Strude

5 Visitor Messages

1. YO! Okay, I recently purchased a minecraft server and I am thinking of holding a classic minecraft survival game. If you're interested check out this THREAD HERE! It's a team based game and there are some minor prizes (I'm broke, but hopefully a free video game works for you! >D If you don't already have them!)
  2. Interest Gathering ABDUCTION A SUPER HERO ROLEPLAY signal boost.
  3. Hello, I'm Strude and I don't get on WTF much lately. However, I just wanted to promote my game and feel free to delete this VM after (or if you're so inclined before) you've read it:

Recruiting for AMBERWOOD.

Concept: Amber Wood is a trafficking ring focused on the trade of exotic humanoids and is owned by a wealthy aristocratic named Roswell Curt. The Amber Wood estate, located deep in the countries desert, is used as the aristocracies central trading hub. However, Amber Wood is the next target of a malicious team of "freedom fighters” as they so call themselves. A mismatched team of ex-slaves freed by an anonymous man code named Boss. They are driven by a code to help those so unfortunate to be wrangled and forced into the Amber Wood ring. These Freedom Fighters strive to destroy Amber Wood from the inside out.
  4. PREPARE YOUR SOCKS!

Come check it out and spread the word!
  5. Letting you know MUSTARD JAR! has a session tonight (in 2hrs) on post mechanics. Feel free to join in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5