Login to your account

Conversation Between Saso-Chan and BoredNeko19

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. *pounces on you* I don't hit.. I pounce to get back to someone. I'm much more kitty like.
  2. I did put something on your post look at that then hit me back =3. NO DONT HI- (Slap) Owies... )'=
  3. lol didn't need to read all of it just the subjects of what to rp... I tend to overdo it with lists because I love messing with lists and the coding that goes with them.

Alright... any certain person ya want me to play from either of them or just a random made up person?
  4. And i want you to start the rp =3
  5. I guess ill do Harry Potter or Naruto. That was a HUGE ASS LIST but i read it all.
  6. ok do ya wanna start the rp or want me to? and I do have other ideas other than just those.
    Clicky is the link to my one on one searching post that I put up here. plus I have a few other type of ideas that I posted in the interest and brainstorming part to see if anyone was interested in them for a full featured rp setting for them.
  7. I could do a Ranch. Not many anime boys are new so you go wild with that lol
  8. Alright.. as for the picture I found a picture... just can't decide on which male should be the girls brother. Too many good looking male pictures out there and I haven't looked for male pictures in anime for a few years so I need to get caught up with any new (not that many from what I see on photobucket.)

as for the rp... most of my ideas for more on the adult side... well aside from the everyday life and such ideas of either on a ranch or school or something.
  9. Do you have any ideas?
  10. o3o is just like a face to me =3. Okay then umm... Personally i cant decide im really sorry )=
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast