Login to your account

Conversation Between Petrichora and Soryn

417 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
  1. *Crickets cherp as the show remains discontinued, the audience asleep in their chairs as they wait for the next installment. *
  2. haha no worries XD awesome that you posted though. I'm on my way to go read it right now ^_^ Squeee of happy.
  3. I can do Sprite. I think I'll probably just buy you one anyway, since I've been procrastinating so much already.
  4. Ok, haha and if you don't I'll just say you owe me a sprite
  5. Okey dokey. I'll let you know. It should happen. . . before the year is out.
  6. No worries I understand. Just send me a facebook Msg or a text when you do post cause I might not check back here as often as icheck those.
  7. Ugh. I feel horrible about that. Really, I do. I don't mean to just leave you high and dry. Just. . . School has sapped all my creativity.

Sorry for all the excuses.
  8. I promise you I'm not giving up on In the Belly. Eventually I will get back to it. I promise. But right now is just... When I have the time, I'm not creative. When I'm creative, I don't have the time. I don't want to just go and type a meaningless post. I'm going to go back to our Facebook messages and reread what we said about Marius's personality, and then I'm going to work on a post. But, right now I'm just being really really lazy. And I apologize for that.

I also apologize for the fact that I'm making excuses. I just want you to know that I will get back to the RP, just not right now.
  9. Like, what does she say? Like, is she doing some sort of psycho analysis on you?
  10. No worries, I've had a lot going on too XD work is crazy, going through training and losing the other host so I'm expecting to pick up more shifts until they find a replacement. So its all good, we've both had a lot on our plates.

And my aunt keeps bursting my mental bubble by pointing out parts of my thinking and operating that I had never noticed before, so I'm kinda mental too XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 417
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast