Login to your account

Conversation Between Bats-and-Blood-95 and Sinz Kitten

64 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Going to reply soon?
  2. I know but I haven't just been rping with her XP she's one of my rp partners but we've also been talking allot XP as for our rp... i'll check out your last post and try to think of something XP
  3. Just because someone is back on rping doesn't mean you can ignore your other rps, that's rude. And with hidan he would probably be surprised and try to figure out how she's back
  4. yeah you probably have XP my old number doesn't get texts, that's the 608 number, change that so it's like my house or something so you don't forget XP and yeah I do kinda need help... and I've been kinda distracted... Siki's back to rping XD
  5. Its been three days, do u want me to help? Don't call I have a headache
  6. It should, maybe its cuz I have two numbers under your name
  7. actually no I never got the texts XP I just checked the phone, I thought it was dead but it wasn't but still haven't gotten any texts.
  8. sorry my phone must be dead had no idea XP what's wrong?
  9. Why aren't you texting back? That's what a phone is for. I haventtexted u today but the last couple of days I have and your not answering me
  10. short posts are making it kinda hard for me to think XP I have no idea what to have him say or do DX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 64
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast