Login to your account

Conversation Between Cows Go Moo and Strude

17 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Well it ain't started, but yeah if I can read it then drunk typing is fine. I'm sure I'll do that tomorrow! >D
  2. If you approve writing while drunk on mobile then I woll join
  3. Made a character driven domestic gangster roleplay if you wanna join.

4. God bless this video. It's cute and mysterious in all the right ways ;__; I loved picking out the lil references and the twist on one of the guys killing the other! I'll have to check out their other stuff after this!
  5. I know right, you should totally see this amazing animation done to the song.

http://youtu.be/YlEb3L1PIco

and > w < the maned wolf is one of my favorite canines. I think they're so cool looking.
  6. YO! Okay, I recently purchased a minecraft server and I am thinking of holding a classic minecraft survival game. If you're interested check out this THREAD HERE! It's a team based game and there are some minor prizes (I'm broke, but hopefully a free video game works for you! >D If you don't already have them!)
  7. Firstly, welcome to WTF.

Secondly, Bloodlamp will likely not happen any time in the near future, if ever. So as much as I appreciate the interest, and I regret that circumstances make it so I can't put out a game, I'm going ot have to crush any minimal hope you may have had. *cringes*
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12