Login to your account

Conversation Between Ageha and Strude

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hopefully you have other tricks in your pocket to bring to the site! >D
  2. Don't worry, on other site this same roleplay of mine is quite popular and has 12 characters already. So I think the problem really is that this community is small.
  3. Sorry I was snooping at your conversation with SIXONINE and noticed you talking about your game. Now this is no jab at you or your game, but I think I know what MAY be the problem.

We have a lot of school/student/magic related games or games with those themes already. One of the most active games on WTF is The Coming Darkness, a anime school/student/magic style game. There are a lot of people in that game too and a lot of them are the same people you're trying to attract. Thing is they already have a super active, fast pace game and likely won't want to do another of the same.

Thing about WTF also is that it is still a very small community. You likely won't always manage to create a school/student/magic based game at the right time. Though it is a widely accepted theme/genre of game you're also pandering to a specific player base and you can't always catch those people at the right time.

A lot of people on WTF don't even do school/student/magic games.

It's one of those hit or miss genre/themes.

Also it's December player activity is on the fence too. Some people are really active because they have time off, and others are swamped with finals (all us college students), travel, family and holiday related gatherings. This could also be a contributing factor, but I strongly feel like the audience you're looking for is involved in something already.

Just wanted to put my two cents in that's all. Like I said no jab at you or your game, I just don't want you being discouraged by the lack of attention your game is getting and leaving the site. It is a tough place WTF and sometimes it's hard to get a game going. I'm having the same problem. I have three games going that just can't seem to find players. So sometimes you just gotta hold your head up and take a deep breath and chill.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3