Login to your account

Conversation Between _AnaTolia_ and gkazumi

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. So her boyfriend survived? And he started it all? He probably was fated to live to carry this burden throughout his life. There are no coincidences, at least, I say there are no coincidences. Well, I'll probably be the most careful driver out there... -.-

I just finished the Solanin movie and bawled. It perfectly follows along with the manga, although they had to shift some scenes later in the movie, for some reason. One of them was the part with the old man and the letters to his dead wife. When I can actually hear their voice and see them act that way... I don't know, it just touches me. I found myself screaming, "Why did you have to die?!". 0.o I suggest you watch it, somehow. And Meiko did a fantastic job with singing Solanin.
  2. Aw... =( So sad.... O.O That is really fast though. It's really good you let her know and sh'e lucky to have such a good friend. Especially one who takes in consideration how she must feel deep down. ^.^

As long as you drive safe there's a high chance that you won't get into any fatal accidents. What had actually happened is she was on a double date and her boyfriend decided it would be fun to drag race. It's not like I wish death upon him but I personally would never do that with other people in the car (not that I'd do it at all) because if you're the driver and you're the only survivor that's a heavy burden. I think the burden her boyfriend carries now is the most terrible consequence of what he did.
  3. His funeral is tomorrow, actually, and so she, with a bunch of other people who knew him and I know, won't come to school tomorrow. And apparently, news travels so fast that it even reached the middle school I graduated from! 0.o And I did tell her that I would be always there, no matter what. She's doing well right now. She's smiling. It must be devastating for her, but at least she's smiling.

Oh, and I'm sorry for your father's friend's loss. Car crashes scare me. I'm not even sure if I want to go out and drive on the open road once I get my license... -.-
  4. xD See! I told ya'!
    That would be awesome...! I wish I wasn't so tired this week, then I'd catch up on all my rp stuff... Lol so don't worry about it. I understand completely.
    ^.^' I don't really mind answering if you're still itching to know. But anyway, my day has been a bit tiring and it's really hot which always makes me a bit sleepy... =/

Aw... That really sucks. The best you can do is just be there, you know? And don't push it just let her come to you when she's ready. If you haven't already also remind her that you're there for her. =( It's good you can say that though. Losing people isn't fun... In fact an old friend of my dad, his daughter died in a car accident like last friday... =/
  5. You know what? Scratch that. Ayumi is violent. I might be able to start on either the banner or the chara tomorrow, but I can't promise that. I just said that I might. Of course, with every passing day that I don't do it, I get mad at myself and then this motivates me to get it done.
    Oh. Instead of me itching to ask you why you fought, I'm just going to ask you this, "How was your day?"

A friend of a friend of mine committed suicide. She actually broke down in class. I feel sucky cuz I don't know what to do. I haven't actually lost anyone close to me, yet.
  6. xD Just somewhat? =p
    It's ok. I understand completely because I feel the same about college and my new job. ^.^'
    I was actually late because I was supposed to be going to another school and pay off the rest of my tuition and books there with the money from my job. But before all that was done I got into a big fight with my stepmother and decided to go to a cheaper school where financial aid would pay for everything. It was already more than halfway through the summer though, so a lot of people had already registered... =/
    Nah, lol. I'm curious at heart too. Sometimes I drive people crazy with all my questions. xD It doesn't help that I also ask a lot of questions even when they're mad either... >.>'
  7. Now that you mention it, Ayumi is somewhat violent. XD I haven't actually gotten to either the banner or my character yet. Mostly because I'm dead tired whenever I come back from school. High school is a blast and all that, but you just feel fatigued at the end of the day. Oh, any why were you late? Since you said that it wasn't your fault. Oh, and I apologize in advance if I ask too many questions. I try to keep it in, but I'm a curious one at heart.
  8. =O Scary and a little surprising. But then I remembered your favorite Honey and Clover character and I decided it wasn't so surprising after all. xD
    Maybe you will. Who knows you might get really lucky because I also registered a bit late so it might have turned out different if I was earlier. Even thought my lateness wasn't my fault.

I wish. If I had the transportation I'd go to the library or something but both of my parents work basically all day. Then at school so far I've only really had time for work and class then I feel really tired by the time it's all done. So even when I have a bit more time to go to the school library I'm just like "Eh... I just want to nap a while....."
  9. I manage pretty well, but there are those times when I want to explode and break something. But I'm rarely violent like that. ^_^ But that sucks. I guess I'll have to battle my schedule when I go to college. Can't you watch anywhere else?
  10. ^.^' That sucks... But at least you don't have to go to work at 7:15 am then class once you get off xD
    My computer starts to uber lag... Then the videos freeze and ugh... it's just a terrible mess when I try to watch anything... My computer hates me.. T.T
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast