Login to your account

Conversation Between onestar and Tahiel

37 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Ohh, I haven't read tactics, but I can see why that would be shocking lol If she made a doujin of it, she could have most certainly made it canon. :T
  2. Agreed, agreed; the person who shocked me most by doing that was the author of Tactics. While the manga itself has hints of BL, it certainly doesn't have any cannon romantic couples. That's why when she released a very detailed yaoi dojinshi about her own two main characters, I was kinda taken aback. I just wish she would have made it cannonical. ;__;
  3. Ah yes, that doujin! It's cheating when you write a doujin of your own stuff. lol
    Makes lots of sense. I really like that style of art too, and well, as I've already stated her particularly style had me head over heels.
  4. Ah, yeah I hate when scanlation groups lag- I've fallen out of love with a few series that way. As for devilxdevil I actually found it through my wide range of doujin-hunting groups, though the dxd DJ that lead me to it is not really so much a DJ since the author wrote it too, hehe.
    The thing I like about devil & devil though, beside the plot, is just the general style of art. For some reason I tend to like 90s-style-anime. It's not ridiculously beautiful or streamline, but it definitely has a sort of elegance to it. If that makes any sense. DX
  5. Isn't it? I really enjoyed it up to where I had read it (I had the first vol. in Japanese, and picked up the scanlation after, then they had stopped scanlating it so I stopped reading, and when they picked it up again I was already into other things, I only found it again recently-ish).
    Besides, it was looking for Devil & Devil translations that I found Devil x Devil for the first time, so I always relate the two closely.
  6. Naturally, I've had a teency look. Of course, when I had that look, I was extremely confused and looking for my yaoi fix- but the art is definitely fair. The concept really excited me though- the antagonism between angel/demon and they're twins? It's like a sort-of-twincesty-but-not-really paradise. XD

7. Hi fellow DxD fan~ Have you read the other Devil & Devil manga? (It's not yaoi, well, at least up to where I had read haha still need to finish it), the art isn't the greatest but it had a nice concept. :3 (And also I used to like pairing up the angel and devil there).
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 37 of 37
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234