Login to your account

Conversation Between PrincessofScorchingFlame and ISOS Duke

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Come join our wonderful Halloween Event!
    >> Click the image below! <<
  2. Oh most definitely... I thought I was getting a break when I started at LensCrafters, but oddly enough you still get very angry and very violent people there. Seriously, when I say give it a couple weeks do it, I'm trained for this job so I know more than you do, I promise -.-
  3. Lol that sucks big time. People can be so aggressive .-.
  4. Definitely got a lot of 'how the hell do you run out of bags during the holiday season?!' It sucked being an associate at that point in time...
  5. O.o oh god that must be awful
  6. Oh god. I worked at Toys R Us before and had to tell people we were out of bags during Christmas holiday... that was the worst...
  7. That would make sense. It doesn't sound too bad either. I mean even at your busiest I would imagine you never have to tell people you ran out of... well anything. At work I always have to tell people we ran out of chicken and we only have pork left xD
  8. Oh goodness! I work for LensCrafters so we tend to be busy mostly in the morning
  9. Oh. We're busy at night. I work at a kind of fast food place (we sell grilled chicken) and the nights in drive thru get so busy the line doesn't stop from like 6 pm till 11:30
  10. I tend to not work till close too much on Saturdays. My regional manager told my boss that he should keep his best employees on during the morning when we're the busiest. For a while I never closed but it appeared as favoritism to the other girls even though he had explained it. I told him just to give me a closing shift or few so now I tend to close once a week, twice if I work on Sunday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast