Login to your account

Conversation Between stormi_weathers and Strude

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Revived an old project I interest checked a few months ago. Feel free to take a look and delete this message!

2. quite true, thanks for that, in any case.
  3. Yeah, seems bitch but I'm more than certain you'd like your RP not to be ruined because of me!
  4. Sorry. I never knew that fact. Thanks.
  5. Why is what? I explained my reasons fairly clearly. *raises eyebrow* What else needs explaining?
  6. 3. I'm to busy with my own RPs and RP related content, so I've even had to leave RP's made by the people mentioned in #2.
  7. 1. I don't join RP's that I didn't make. A personal standard, because I know myself as a player and I am a player who is a GM and as a GM, I, 9 times out of 10, will cause a shit-storm rather than be a complacent player who does as the GM says and plays by the rules. In other peoples RP, I just become that difficult, pushy, forceful player no one likes. Traits best suited to GMing because if I'm pushy, forceful and difficult people just pass it off as me being the GM and they don't complain or care and I can changed everything on the drop of a dime because I want to. Something I can't do in someone else's RP.

2. If I do join an RP created by someone else that someone else is someone I've RP'd with for years on end and I trust them enough to give me what I want, need and require from the RP and them as a GM, and in general I respect them in different ways than I do anyone else or any other GM. This list of people ain't to big either, it is a very small handful.
  8. And why is that?
  9. I hope you don't expect me to join or anything . . .
  10. Strudeee! Check out my roleplay? It's called The Day They Saw the Sun. http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...ey-Saw-the-Sun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast