Login to your account

Conversation Between A Simple Sigh and LostInOliviasWorld

97 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Sweet. ^w^ So when do you want to start?
  2. Well I'm glad you like the plot(: I honestly came up with it myself
  3. Yes, she is very skiddish and what not. And yeah, its just a wolf thing, they have a mate, so yeah a soul mate type thing. Haha
  4. So how exactly are they mates? Just kinda a soul-mate thing, I guess?
    And could the girl be a little resistant to the pack's alpha's moves? It would make things more interesting and to be honest, fun. ^w^
  5. You do? Yay(: well anyway, her pack just never treated her right, so she runs away, goes into another packs territory, the alpha and betas chase her and she stops, and the alpha refrains from killing her, when he realizes its his mate, and yeah. I've wanted to do this one for a while.
  6. I have to admit that I kinda like this idea... Very Romeo and Juliet-ish, though. ^w^ Do you want to do it?
  7. Lavender is a young, 17 year old werewolf who has been singled out her whole life, but when her pack finally pushes her too far causing the thin thread she had been hanging onto to break she thinks death will be her salvation. It’s a shame her plans are interrupted when she meets the alpha of vicious pack, trying to escape her other one.. But.. She feels oddly about him. And he is kind, and caring.. Her mate?
  8. Nope. No werewolves, no vampires. But you can tell me this plot anyway.
  9. You into werewolf ones? I have a good plot for one.
  10. If you have any ideas.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 97
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast