Login to your account

Conversation Between Staria and Sinz Kitten

65 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. afternoon how are you today X3
  2. so what are you up to?
  3. ah okay
  4. If he believes I have anything wrong, sure. Because I'm young he tends to assume it's my lack of exercise/unhealthy lifestyle/etc. And I can't afford to switch sooo yeah. Until the problem gets worse there's nothing to be done. For now it's just going to be 'well what do you expect when you spend 12+ hours a day on a lap top sitting in awkward positions
  5. but he would still treat you for it
  6. It's not that bad yet, and my doctor would just tell me I spend too much time on the computer lol. He's like that XD.
  7. lol yeah I understand XD maybe you need to talk to a doctor about getting either a shot in your hand, surgery, or getting the special gloves that reduce or stop the pain.
  8. I haven't been diagnosed but I do type alot so that may be it. Somedays I have to take a couple days off and it goes away. I also draw and if i draw too long it hurts . I have some family members with it and when i have it with the numbness i think that's probably it most of the time. Some days though it's just burning though and that seems a little different sensation. I probably just type too much lol and push my fingers too hard so they go 'okay stupid, rest!'
  9. carpel tunnel?
  10. Generally I leave myself logged in lol. I forget to log out ^.^''' . anywho I'm okay. still feeling ick and having a little hand issues. It happens sometimes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 65
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast