Login to your account

Conversation Between Sweetsunnyrain and Strude

61 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. I LIKE THE PINK ONES CAN I HAVE THE PINK ONES o u o

Q u Q Socks are good. Socks are always good.
  2. SHIT! SOMEONE GET THIS LADY SOME SOCKS.

I can't have members wondering around without socks. Your toes will get cold, you'll leave toe prints all over the new forum, and who knows if we have a toe eating monster on the board. Seriously. Keep your toes covered!
  3. MY SOCKS HAVE FALLEN OFF

...the awesomeness was too much for me.
  4. PREPARE YOUR SOCKS!

Come check it out and spread the word!
  5. Hello, I just wanted to direct your attention to this thread. The moderators want to put in place an award system, and we'd love the board members opinion. Thanks for you time and your suggestions and input.
  6. I just wanted to toss you in invite to GAME, we started a new round (10 players, first some first serve). Game is a text based board game online, super simple, no rules (just click), and totally random. Hope you can join us tonight.

Also the WTFRPG DJ Table is open to all. So if you want to share music, listen to tunes while you play, you can join us there too. DJ table rotates 1 song per DJ (you can go up more than once), DJ waitlist is open to. So everyone gets s turn to share music.
  7. Woahhhh Orangeness~ @u@

And SWAG. *u*
  8. *sneaks up behind you*
    BOO! f(>A<)f
  9. Adventure time! *u* My brother watches that. The fanbase is very large...or something. XD
  10. Ah, well if I must suggest shows you really show watch it would be Teen Wolf, BBC Sherlock (each season is 3 episodes, there are two seasons), Farscape, Stargate, Firefly, Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Community, Political Animals, Burn Notice, and Adventure Time!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 61
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast