Login to your account

Conversation Between Luneire and Tahiel

7 Visitor Messages

1. Well Thank you! It's just nice to some-what know some one already. Dx;
    See you around. ^_^
  2. Yes, I was asking that exact thing. :P Well, I'm glad my siggy attracted people this way! Since I'm really loving it here. And feel free to ask me anything you want about BJDs or this place (though I'm sort of newish here myself). ^^
  3. I'm gonig to be honest.. I didn't fully understand that sentence. ^_^;;.. I'm going to assume you want information. Funny story~ I'm looking around Gaia and I happen to notice you. Then I'm like this sounds interesting *click* and here I am. I don't have the time right now but at some point in time I'm going to bug you about the doll thing.. which I also recently stumbled onto.. and am fascinated by..
    Also just for info. my gaia name is Ihle.
  4. I create obsessions, that's me! XD ... would be nice to know the corresponding nick from elsewhere, though. XDDD
  5. Oh okay.. I haven't had a chance to look around yet.. at work <_<;.. but it was you who sent me this way. Just so you know. XD
  6. Ahahaha, I don't think you can add it after you've joined, sad to say. XP But you can always drop by the "how did you find us?" thread and say who that was? I guess. XD
  7. Is there any way to add a name from someone who 'recommended' you but at the time you weren't sure of their name.? >_>;;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7