Login to your account

Conversation Between vickiazn and Sinz Kitten

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Okee! Talk to ya soon.
  2. lol okay talk to me when you can think XD
  3. I guess. . . Sorry, kinda tired because of work so I can't think straight but when I eat dinner, I'll be much better.
  4. lol it's fine and is that what you want to do though? I mean if you're craving anything else just tell me XP
  5. Ah! Sorry, than I guess Hunter and Hunted because my friend made me read something like that and I got bored and ran into one of your RPs. I think it was called Insider Sinz? I just got really bored that's how I found your channel.
  6. hm... I guess I don't really see room for the plot and characters to grow in something like that XP sorry
  7. Well, its like the boss and subordinate had a relationship when they were in High School, but something happened and they broke up. Then years later, the subordinate applies for a company and doesn't realize his boss was his former crush until the boss points it out.
  8. ? What do you mean?
  9. Well I watched one, it was kinda like Boss and Subordinate?
  10. lol don't worry everyone's a newb at some point... I just happened to have grown out of that when I was like... ten XD and yes I know I mean, do you want it to be like hunter/hunted, master/slave, captive/captor? What?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast