Login to your account

Conversation Between BoredNeko19 and Shara

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. XD if ya lived closer I'd give ya a baby rabbit so that you could have a furry pet... although the current babies I have are gonna be medium to large in size.
    the only activity I got for the past months since about march is walking outside to take care of animals and then back inside.. so I'm hugely out of shape and such which is the main reason for the pain. yes I'll be able to rest as soon as I get my bed frame put together (not heavy at all) and my tv set up.. which tv is the heaviest... it's only a 47" tv flat screen so it's big and awkward for someone with breast and trying not to destroy it by accidentally dropping it.
  2. Oh lucky ducky! I always wanted a furry pet but we only have goldfish. </3
    And that sounds very painful. D:
    I'm a very inactive person so I know that I would be in a lot of pain after all that heavy lifting. ; o ;
    Will you able to rest for a while?
  3. yes they are so cute... and there's 8 or 9 of them... at least babies like that. I have five females and four females that are mine to breed and keep as pets.
    muscle pain... back and leg mostly... it's from the moving as it was just my dad and me to do all the heavy lifting.. such as my parents king size bed, my moms nice wood dresser, the freezer, the stove, the washer and dryer, and then boxes of books (there's only around two hundred of those since they are small boxes). So it isn't anything that time won't take care of... at least I hope in the case of my legs... I can't walk from my room to the kitchen which is only like 20 to 35 feet away from my room.
  4. School is being a female dog right now. Blaaah.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGGGGG. BUNNIES. SOOO CUUUTE!!
    <3

But what pain? D:
  5. no need to be sorry, I remember school taking up a lot of my time when I was in it. So it's understandable... laziness just follows on breaks from school.
    I've been good... I moved to a new place, pregnant rabbit had babies that are ready to sell now, due to the move I get internet anyplace in my house and not just in one spot. Now if only the pain would leave me that would make my days even better.
  6. Very.
    Sorry. School...and just lazyness.
    How have you been?
  7. hey! it has been a long time.
  8. -Pokes-
    ....HI.
    Long time, no see.
    < U <;;
  9. I figure as long as there are a couple posts a month that it's all good.
  10. Yay for internet!
    Let's hope not. D:
    But it's okay if you do. xD
    I'll try to post more often too. -Slow-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast