Login to your account

Conversation Between Staria and Sinz Kitten

65 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. that's what we were talking about earlier about him having to bind her to him, she would just fall like a floor below and she would be screaming so XD I wasn't sure if you didn't want to do that or what
  2. XD I thought we dismissed that idea? Besides, He'd have to get seriously injured before he let that happen and then he'd die because she's not there to feed on so he can heal ^.^'''
  3. well we already talked about them going exploring and her getting caught or something
  4. Not much really, Pouting because of the dragon cave release xD. I'm egg locked so can't get the new dragons yet. Oh well. I'm also debating where to take the plot next in the rp T.T
  5. so what are you up to other then rping with me?
  6. Yup xD. But yeah, it's hers now. He likes being clean himself so understands the desire lol. It's his one 'girlish' trait in both human forms. In demon form he looses it and doesn't care though
  7. lol yeah
  8. Mainly any blood he missed with his lick, any blood from the body that could have gotten on her when it splattered everywhere, etc. Or for that matter to just wash her neck if it feels icky to have his salivia all over. Or any issues when she fell. XD. Or whatever. Or for that matter it's always perfectly clean so she can drink it if she wants xD. It's just a basic cleaning kit which considered the ick in this place is also just for her to hold onto xD. It is neither a clean or nice and they'll probably be more blood and ick.
  9. so what was the bowel for?
  10. well he wouldn't question so that works out well lol
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 65
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast