Login to your account

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Things that are Awesome

HAVING THE NEXT 5 DAYS OFF! After I get out at 7 today of course XD

Eghads, Duke has a deviantART?!

The surprise wifey and I are planning. B|

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Yes, definitely a plan Xavi and I have going. It shall be unveiled to all you lovely folk soon, so be ready!

"I am too busy punching my eyelids with my eyeballs I'm so mad", ahhhh, the wondrous words from my Bravo <3

Avengers - a movie of hot men in tight costumes, also starring Black Widow and the Hulk XD - I think that about sums up that movie XD

Jeremy Renner.
    Need I say anymore?

- hangouts -

http://youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE

What the fox say?!

- hangouts -

Looking over all the threads posted on WTF and replying to them. Even if no one responds, at least I can say I tried.

- hangouts -

- hangouts -

I bought a new car. 2014 AWD Volkswagen Tiguan S. It's shiny and pretty and I love it. :3

- hangouts -

When people include songs at the beginning of posts. Talk about beautiful and inspiring!

- hangouts -

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    When you come back from a seven month hiatus~! Hi! I'm back. ^w^

Oh man, welcome back! It's so nice seeing old faces.

- hangouts -

Background NPC
    Playing football in the rain. It just makes the whole thing seem cooler, and everything you do well that bit more dramatic.

Finding a new passion! Mine being running along the trails in my woods. ^_^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I ate at CBI Kitchen for the first time in my life today (: It's a Chinese restaurant that serves a whole lot of spicy, but also a whole lot of tasty! I would recommend it to anyone who can handle heat and happens to be visiting Northern California
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Joining an awesome roleplay with awesome people. Nothing puts me in a better mood than a great story with great writers

- hangouts -

No one bothering you about being awake at 12:28AM despite you being in the living room

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

This game

- hangouts -

Parents are driving me to school tomorrow which means an extra hour of sleep!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

New makeup. Getting new makeup is one of the greatest feelings in the world. It's like getting a bunch of pretty in a physical form, lol.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Organizing my inbox! I don't know why, but it feels great when my inbox is sorted.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

New makeup. Getting new makeup is one of the greatest feelings in the world. It's like getting a bunch of pretty in a physical form, lol.

this^ x1 million. I was able to snag an 88 color palette of eyeshadow from bh cosmetics for $16 dollars. It's not as durable as the longwear eyeshadow from benefit cosmetics (obviously) but it's sooo much fun experimenting with the colors. Someone pls teach me how to shadow my eyes ;u;

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

You should just go crazy with the product! Do tons of bold looks! And with Halloween coming up, perfect time to bust out all the colors you don't think you'd normally wear, lol.

I've been on a huge, huge lip-product binge lately. I've also been going far and wide for my perfect, holy-grail foundation. I'm so sad that, despite how much money I've spent, I haven't actually found it yet. ):

I can't wait for the day when I finally find my ~*~perfect~*~ foundation. I'd cry a million happy tears.

TUMBLR.

You should just go crazy with the product! Do tons of bold looks! And with Halloween coming up, perfect time to bust out all the colors you don't think you'd normally wear, lol.

I've been on a huge, huge lip-product binge lately. I've also been going far and wide for my perfect, holy-grail foundation. I'm so sad that, despite how much money I've spent, I haven't actually found it yet. ):

I can't wait for the day when I finally find my ~*~perfect~*~ foundation. I'd cry a million happy tears.

For sure for sure! I've found that powder's my thang but I'm still busting out the eyeliner and liquid eyeshadow if I want them ~*~*sparkles*~*~ I don't care if I end up looking like a painting I'mma do it!

And have you tried Tarte or Nars? I'm partial to Tarte, but I know my friend love, love, LOVES Nars's different shades. I feel you 'bout that foundation though. I'm not really a big foundation person (only use it for formal occasions), but that's mainly because it's always so hard to find! All I have right now is a thing of Bare Minerals because I'm still looking for some damn BB Cream that won't break my wallet >:L

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Here is my foundation experience (in no particular order!):

NARS Sheer Glow: Had to mix two shades to get the right shade. Other than this, not bad. It's also pretty cheap.
    NARS Sheer Matte: I don't even know why I bought this.
    UD Naked Foundation: It exploded on me during a move. I hate the container; I also didn't love the way it felt on my skin.
    Chanel Mat Lumiere: Oxidized horrifically on me. Also realized I don't like matte foundations, lol.
    MAC (all of them): Breaks me out horrifically; it's like they just pour oil into their things???
    Diorskin Forever: I like the satin-like finish, but the color isn't quite right. ):
    YSL Touche Eclat: My current "favorite," but it has some serious wearability problems. Melts off my face even w/ primer.
    Guerlain Lingerie: It's really expensive for a so-so foundation. It also do not seem to like my primer (Hourglass).
    Lancome Teint Miracle: Pricey, not worth it; rather just use the YSL.
    Shu Uemura (Can't remember the line): It smelled really nice, but it was kind of underwhelming.

I haven't tried anything from Tarte (other than their blush and powder), but I might pick up something on my next trip to Sephora or what I like to call: BANK-ACCOUNT-DESTRUCTION LAND. ))))):

As for BB cream... The list is literally too long to list.

I currently alternate between two BB creams: Dr. G and Skinfood. As you might have guessed, these two are my favorite of all the ones I've tried; I'll probably repurchase the Skinfood (there's a store nearby), but not Dr. G (I got this while I was overseas; it was cheaper because no shipping charges, lololol).

BB cream is my nothing-to-do/short-on-time choice, but it's definitely not what I'd wear for an evening out or for an occasion where I wanted a bit more coverage. ):

TUMBLR.

Here is my foundation experience (in no particular order!):

NARS Sheer Glow: Had to mix two shades to get the right shade. Other than this, not bad. It's also pretty cheap.
    NARS Sheer Matte: I don't even know why I bought this.
    UD Naked Foundation: It exploded on me during a move. I hate the container; I also didn't love the way it felt on my skin.
    Chanel Mat Lumiere: Oxidized horrifically on me. Also realized I don't like matte foundations, lol.
    MAC (all of them): Breaks me out horrifically; it's like they just pour oil into their things???
    Diorskin Forever: I like the satin-like finish, but the color isn't quite right. ):
    YSL Touche Eclat: My current "favorite," but it has some serious wearability problems. Melts off my face even w/ primer.
    Guerlain Lingerie: It's really expensive for a so-so foundation. It also do not seem to like my primer (Hourglass).
    Lancome Teint Miracle: Pricey, not worth it; rather just use the YSL.
    Shu Uemura (Can't remember the line): It smelled really nice, but it was kind of underwhelming.

I haven't tried anything from Tarte (other than their blush and powder), but I might pick up something on my next trip to Sephora or what I like to call: BANK-ACCOUNT-DESTRUCTION LAND. ))))):

As for BB cream... The list is literally too long to list.

I currently alternate between two BB creams: Dr. G and Skinfood. As you might have guessed, these two are my favorite of all the ones I've tried; I'll probably repurchase the Skinfood (there's a store nearby), but not Dr. G (I got this while I was overseas; it was cheaper because no shipping charges, lololol).

BB cream is my nothing-to-do/short-on-time choice, but it's definitely not what I'd wear for an evening out or for an occasion where I wanted a bit more coverage. ):

How do things even explode on you though, especially make up o___o Like that's some volatile stuff! I'll keep that in mind when I look for stuff since my skin's naturally pretty dry and I haven't invested in a primer yet.

Defo agree about Sephora being a money sink though. You'd think a place that let's you try make up for free would go in the red, but the more I try the more I buy Q______________Q Gosh I want more Tarte things. My lipstick's been good to me, but I want to try their blush. My Halloween eyeliner isn't cutting it yo.

Dr. G and Skinfood got it! I think there might be a Skinfood specific place in Valley Fair but wow has it been a long time since I stepped foot in Valley Fair though. I hope I can still catch it o:

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I wish I knew how it happened. It was so infuriating b/c I had purposefully kept the foundation WITH me to prevent it from doing anything weird (I heard a lot of stories about the container being crap, so I wanted to take some precautions). It exploded inside my purse and got all over everything (thank god, my phone was in my pocket). Destroy UD (but not really because I love them).

Once you get started with makeup, it's so hard to get out of the money-blackhole. You can never have too much of anything and you never hit pan on anything. /cries

Yes, there is a Skinfood in Valley Fair (first floor). If you ever manage to try the Dr. G BB cream (Hydra Intensive BB Cream), I totally recommend it. It's a thicker consistency with a slight gray-cast, but it has really good coverage and, for me, it has good wearability (I have combination skin, but I don't get incredibly oily; just a little during summer).

Also, I think it's so awesome that, even in this really tiny community, you can run into someone who, more or less, is in the same area as you, haha.

TUMBLR.

This makes me want to buy UD just to recreate what happened xD Is that part of the blackhole too? D: I know that going to Lush has killed me <-<

And yeah! The Bay is a big area but I never thought I would find anyone from there!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Background NPC
    Meme Center

Seeing a new face in the threads!

- hangouts -