Login to your account

Thread: A title of an intriguing nature.

A title of an intriguing nature.

I am hideous at introducing myself. Let me just begin with that. Let us see, I'm coma toasted, but you can call me coma or toasty or whatever else you like. I'm 20 years old, currently, and about to move from my native state of Maryland down to northern Florida to live with my girlfriend in her apartment. Generally speaking, I'm an oddment in terms of societal norms, being transgender, non-practising Pagan, asexual, and polyamorous.

I read and write like a boss, and roleplaying is my escape from real life. I prefer non-romantic or male-slash in terms of love-related things, and I love unique, creative characters and writers who challenge norms and push limits. Creativity is my god, yes it is. I love talking to people and making friends. I'm not as much of a hardass as I seem, I promise. I'm really a very happy, affectionate person. I can't wait to start roleplaying here~! <3
    Last edited by coma toasted; 09-23-2011 at 04:18 AM.

I can't wait to see you start playing here. xD Welcome to WTF RPG. <3

You'll absolutely enjoy yourself here. :3 We have a lot of active, creative people with very interesting storylines. And of course most of them are looking for 1x1 or extra group members. <3 And of course if you have a hankering for something in particular, there are still people with room in their schedules for another game. :3

If you have any questions, what the users can't answer, I'll do my best with when I next log on to see it. :3 (And if I miss it, just give me a nudge and don't worry about bothering me. )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome to the site! Sorry for my short welcome, too exhausted to post much of anything interesting to read tonight. You sound like you'll fit right in--so please feel free to ask questions and hop in a game~!

Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys~ I'm super-excited to be here! >w<
    Last edited by coma toasted; 09-23-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Maryland to Florida?

Why would you leave where I have a good few relatives? Maryland has like the best crab ever.