Login to your account

Thread: Greetings, Fellow Human Beings!

Background NPC

Greetings, Fellow Human Beings!

I am RusanCrosha, from the planet...erm...I mean...from Minnesota. A fellow member of your community was foolish...erm...kind enough to invite me to join, and so here I am...definately NOT using it as a method to gather data on the native species for the impending invasion of extraterrestrial overlords.... >.>

Hey you!

You really don't waste any time do you? But welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun poking your nose around, but like I said... any questions~? Feel free to ask me! I usually have the answers... >_> For the most part. We should brainstorm sometime soon~!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Background NPC
    I don't when it comes to further procrastinating homework, that's for sure. Thanks again for the invite, I think I'll fit in well here.

Since I'm not a human being, does that mean your greeting doesn't apply? If you need any help gathering data on native species, I'll help! as a neko I'm always willing to snoop.

I mean Welcome to WTFRPG! Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun! Any questions, feel free to ask as I'm sure some human will be willing to answer them.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Drats. And here I was about to greet a fellow non-human. Oh well, hi there RusanCrosha, from the planet of Minnesota- glad to have you onboard! If you have any questions feel free to ask Schizofrenic (since I'm new here too)

Hm... someone should start an extra-terrestrial/bar rp...

Also, you should inform the overlords that there is nothing here worth conquering this world over, except possible this thing called Pizza
    Last edited by Impish; 09-22-2011 at 08:59 AM.

Minnesota! Wow, I think you're the first person I've ever 'met' that's from that state. What's it like over there? I hope you can tell us some awesome stories. >3 Anyway, WELCOME!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    Also, you should inform the overlords that there is nothing here worth conquering this world over, except possible this thing called Pizza
    Do not take our Pizza!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I simply meant that it is the only thing worth conquering this world over ;D

I feel like Neal Caffrey is worth conquering. Or ice cream. Or potatoes. And there's WTFRPG. If my life were without them, I would die. XD

- hangouts -

Background NPC
    Thank you all for the greetings. Also, Xavirne, Minnesota is cold. So very, very cold. The winter is coming. Blech. I detest it so. And while the pizza is indeed good, I've no intention of conquering the world for that alone. lol

New York is getting cold, too. Stupid winter. Why must you be around the corner?!

Impish, Rusan's onto us! Quick, hide all the sexy actors. Hide the weapons, too. XD

- hangouts -

Background NPC
    I vote we purge the snow with fire. Or at least create snowman effigies in an attempt to ward of Ithaqua's influence.

Foolish Earthers, I'm not here for those either. I'm here for something far more sinister.

Hello and welcome to WTF RPG, Rusan! :3 If you have any questions about the site, I assure you that most of our regular users have had their shots, so even if they bite (never happened, but I still have to put a sign up to avoid lawsuits, y'know?), it shouldn't be too bad. :3 And of course, you're free to ask me too!

Quote Originally Posted by RusanCrosha View Post
    I am...definately NOT using it as a method to gather data on the native species for the impending invasion of extraterrestrial overlords.... >.>
    Oh good - that's a relief.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Xavirne: NO, NOT THE SEXY ACTORS! :O I'll hide Dean under my pillow, that way I'll notice if someone tries to steal him.
    why oh, where will you hide Neal?! Haha, potatoes? Can I exchange that for tea instead?

RusanCrocha: So then what else have brought you and the overlords here besides pizza?

Neal's in my pants.
    And idk why I put potatoes down....

- hangouts -

Background NPC
    The alien overlords demand roleplaying knowledge, so that they might better disguise themselves as members of the native species. But you didn't hear that from me.

ET is visiting?

Oh shiz....time to build a vault. Better give Vault-Tec a call before the aliens come!

Anyway...welcome to the forum! I'm the most inactive roleplayer on the site but I still welcome newcomers!

Xavirne: I'd say poor Neal but instead I'll go with... NO FAIR! XD I want Neal in my pants too ;D
    Haha, yeah why did you put potatoes down?! XD

RusanCrocha: AHA! ... so the evil overlords will disquise themselves as dorks? X) and they enjoy pizza. I think I'll quite enjoy the overtaking.