Login to your account

Thread: New and has characters ready

New and has characters ready

I just joined the site and I have posted three of my characters I can do any rp though outside of those characters and make more those were my favorites, I am interested in msn rps or forum and I just would like some help finding some to join if anyone is interested let me know. : )
    And the end is not what you have and the end is not where you're coming from, the end is all about where you wanna go, and the roads you take to get there

Welcome to the crazy world WTFRPG! Being here is so much better than Gaia (don't tell Gaia I said that).

If you have any questions feel free to ask them and myself, or someone, will help ya out.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Welcome to WTF, Derrick! Looks like you're fresh off the boat from Gaia I see? Well it's nice that you came prepared and ready to go! I suggest possibly making a 1 x 1 search thread or an interest gathering thread to convey your ideas, or plots that go with the characters you have so you can easily gain some interest fast!

Good luck, and have fun~! ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Well look who put up a welcome post. It's great to see that you're so on top of things and really flexible. I'm sure you'll find some awesome partners to roleplay with and I know you'll enjoy your stay here. Should you ever get stuck or just want to chat, you know my wall is always open.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to the site~!

Hello and welcome to WTF RPG! :3 If you have any questions, the users aren't the only ones happy to help. :3 I'm also totally open to questions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin