Login to your account

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

I feel like there is a song that works for this moment.

Also, random rant, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THE BRAS I LIKE. Stupid stores... and removing my bras... I seriously don't want the ladybug bras... I know I'm small... but that's just depressing... stupid A-cup.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    Wow, that just sucks :/

So you're in the middle then? Like... me
    Well... middle or middle, I don't know really. On the Kinsey Scale I think I would rate myself as a 5 or maybe 4. I do think I'm more into guys than girls.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    Well... middle or middle, I don't know really. On the Kinsey Scale I think I would rate myself as a 5 or maybe 4. I do think I'm more into guys than girls.
    Nothing wrong with that. Whatever makes you happy is a good thing. And, unlike some people, at least you're aware of it.

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. Whatever makes you happy is a good thing. And, unlike some people, at least you're aware of it.
    Yeah. I haven't really told anyone. Well about four persons... only. I think my family have kind of found out about it although I haven't told them.

I begun suspecting it when I was about 14... and now I'm 21 and still not out of the closet. Took 6 years before I dared to tell anyone. It's sad really.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Yeah. I haven't really told anyone. Well about four persons... only. I think my family have kind of found out about it although I haven't told them.

I begun suspecting it when I was about 14... and now I'm 21 and still not out of the closet. Took 6 years before I dared to tell anyone. It's sad really.
    Zone District

Hey, the important thing is you're aware and you're in the process of opening up. That's the biggest step anyone could make. And you know all of your online friends support you, so you've got us rooting for you.

- hangouts -

Hey, the important thing is you're aware and you're in the process of opening up. That's the biggest step anyone could make. And you know all of your online friends support you, so you've got us rooting for you.
    Yeah, I have found a lot of support and acceptance online. However, I've also encountered alot of bigotry and the like.
    Zone District

Well poo on them bums. The cool kids are the ones that accept people.

- hangouts -

I am currently going to lurk this thread and read up on the page and a half i missed in one day x-x;

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    Women have boobs.

... Need I say more :3
    Best statement. Made me choke on my candy. I have to agree with you Impish. xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

If you are deemed one of us, then you're epic and should go feh you, to those bishy people. >.>

I'd give you CPR if you ever choke on candy again.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

OMG. BISHIES... MEN. *squees and hoards them all*
    Last edited by Xavirne; 10-03-2011 at 11:05 PM.

- hangouts -

Apparently my style of fashion is too modest. I don't show off enough cleavage.
    Psh! I think todays trendy style of dress isn't modest enough! I dress considerably modest, especially in the summer when everyone is usually prancing about in bikini tops and unbuttoned short shorts. I say kudos to you Xavi... don't listen to those who think you should change. I bet you dress like a little cutie-pie-muffin <3. The goods should be shown to those who deserve it, not just the average passerby!

xD freaken xavi. Not Bishie! Bishy! Meaning, or well the polite word of bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Psh! I think todays trendy style of dress isn't modest enough! I dress considerably modest, especially in the summer when everyone is usually prancing about in bikini tops and unbuttoned short shorts. I say kudos to you Xavi... don't listen to those who think you should change. I bet you dress like a little cutie-pie-muffin <3. The goods should be shown to those who deserve it, not just the average passerby!
    Oh gawd, I hate wearing my bikini in public. It's soooo embarrassing. XD And I hate those short-shorts. I tend to wear jeans all summer long... just cuz I hate showing off my legs. Now my tops... I will admit, I'm a HUGE tank-top and sleeveless fan. I wear them in the winter, too... well, with hoodies over them. XD

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    xD freaken xavi. Not Bishie! Bishy! Meaning, or well the polite word of bitchy.
    BUT BUT BUT... Rroy, Arvin, Varun, Fritz, Melik, and Nieko....

- hangouts -

Yeah... still not fun and scary.
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    Its like she wanted to make me feel bad.
    That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I had a friend (key word HAD) who claimed to be my bestie... but on an almost daily basis would say something that would make me feel bad about myself, to the point that it almost seemed deliberate. I wish I had someone to tell me this when it was going on, but the advice I give you is don't take it to heart... sometimes people feel the need to secretly hate on others to bring them down a peg, or make themselves feel better about their own life.

Also, I wouldn't peg you for an "ice queen". If everyone was judged on their first romantic relationship... romance would look very bleak. Not everyone has the best experiences off the bat! I can certainly say I didn't ><;

Tch, you small boobed girls got it good!! All those cute bras and shirts and bikinis!! I gotta wear a tankini cause, the boobs would fall. X.x; I'm a 36DD and uber hard since, the bras in those sizes are either too big, or ugly. And expensive. And dresses are a pain to wear. XD

Xavi: .... lemme join. >.>

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I had a friend (key word HAD) who claimed to be my bestie... but on an almost daily basis would say something that would make me feel bad about myself, to the point that it almost seemed deliberate. I wish I had someone to tell me this when it was going on, but the advice I give you is don't take it to heart... sometimes people feel the need to secretly hate on others to bring them down a peg, or make themselves feel better about their own life.

Also, I wouldn't peg you for an "ice queen". If everyone was judged on their first romantic relationship... romance would look very bleak. Not everyone has the best experiences off the bat! I can certainly say I didn't ><;
    Ahah, thank you. X3 but, its not just the relationship, since... the guy tried getting with me again a couple times, but wasn't ready for a relationship, so turned him down. I get the feeling I'm either, not a very emotional person in terms of that, or, I dunno. XD but the friend/chick, is an attention hog. Everyone agreed, which is sad cause, I try to be nice to everyone but she, she just.. eheh, bad things. >.>

True. But then we have issues with shirts fitting. They never seem to hang right. I've not got enough boob to wear the shirt right... so I get stuck wearing junior sizes. Not that that isn't awesome... but it does complicate things. OH and then I have man shoulders, so that just makes it even more awkward. I have to have just about all of my dresses altered because I haven't got the boobs to hold the dress up. XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    I didn't even know there was a scale for this. x-x; Hmm... I still have no idea how to rate myself on that one. My first true love was a girl, but it crashed and burned after two years in all the wrong ways... and ever since then I have never had a serious relationship with a female... I think it may be because of the way it ended or maybe for sentimental "you're the only girl who ever captured my heart" reasons, but ever since then I've leaned toward men.

And don't worry about not screaming it from the rooftops, although from my friends experiences it usually ends with a satisfying weight lifted off your shoulders feeling. Everyone likes to say they are a-okay with homosexuality but there are still an awful lot of simple minded jerks who would even go far as physically harming you for your "wrongdoing"... it's sickening. I for one have only told a handful of people about the feelings i've had (friends)... not a soul in my family. My family is very religious, and... well... I just know it would never go over well.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I've not got enough boob to wear the shirt right... so I get stuck wearing junior sizes.
    High five for the itty bitty titty committee! (Okay, it was suckish during my younger years but I've grown to respect the B's) It sucks having to get dresses altered but think of it this way, small boobies save money because bras get more expensive as the size goes up!

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Oh gawd, I hate wearing my bikini in public. It's soooo embarrassing. XD And I hate those short-shorts. I tend to wear jeans all summer long... just cuz I hate showing off my legs. Now my tops... I will admit, I'm a HUGE tank-top and sleeveless fan. I wear them in the winter, too... well, with hoodies over them.
    Well usually girlies with small boobies end up with big booties and bikinis leave little to the imagination so I can imagine you are in the same boat as me. As you may have noticed from that one picture I sent you, I dress like a indy/punkish boy most of the time or a prep school boy. xD So that means usually pants along with lots of layers on top. I have to admit I like tank tops, but I usually wear cut off shirts that I cut sleeves off of for the sake of summer. I think I own 30 different long button downs. ^_^ I like those.

I was once a member of the itty bitty titty committee. But no more. Baby Moses on a pogo stick...not anymore. I am now larger than a DD- at least that is what my current bra says it is and I am spilling out of it. They lied when they said you only grow a 1-2 cup sizes when nursing. Uhg...it suuuuucks so bad. Especially since I was happy and totally used to my acceptable B(ish) cup.

Luckily, after all this is over, I will be getting brand new boobs after my mastectomy. I am BRCA2 (that is a breast cancer gene- meaning I am 97% likely to get breast cancer) so I can have surgery to get it taken care of now so I don't get cancer later. And then in 10-15 years I can upgrade (or more likely downgrade) my boobs again. It will be entertaining going shopping for them. Right now I have to get mammograms and and MRI every 6 months. Which really really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Luckily, after all this is over, I will be getting brand new boobs after my mastectomy. I am BRCA2 (that is a breast cancer gene- meaning I am 97% likely to get breast cancer) so I can have surgery to get it taken care of now so I don't get cancer later. And then in 10-15 years I can upgrade (or more likely downgrade) my boobs again. It will be entertaining going shopping for them. Right now I have to get mammograms and and MRI every 6 months. Which really really sucks.
    Oh wow. That sucks. Good thing you're going to get it taken care of sooner rather than later. I can't imagine paying that many visits to any doctor-like facility. But, so long as you're healthy, I guess that's all that really matters.

- hangouts -

I seriously don't want the ladybug bras... I know I'm small... but that's just depressing... stupid A-cup.
    You should come here. Only small bras in the stores (sucks because the ones they have in my size are atrocious) and they're all lacey and pretty

also.... ARVIN <3 *licks* I haz now marked my territory XD

Brook: Never heard of that before. Ok. 3 here And it's like Xav (the smarty) says; whatever makes you happy. Can relate on the closet/parent thing though. Am 23, found out (or rather realised) right before I turned 15. Only told one person.
    Tried telling my mom- looked at me like I'd just bit a baby's head off...

There are going to be bigots wherever you go, unfortunately. But luckily there are also a lot of awesome people out there!

Schizofrenic: Haha, well it's true!

Ascadellia: Being mature enough to realise you're not ready for a relationship definitely doesn't make you an ice-queen... just SMART <3

... wtf page doesn't like me so it'll be interesting to see if this even gets posted >:C

My roommate and I just had a nice long chat about periods and HOW WE HATE THEM. And don't get my started on pads... and how loud they are... and their bright colors... UGH.

- hangouts -

Haha, Xav- who doesn't?! How are pads loud though? O.o

Have you never tried to be sneaky about it? In the stall. You pull it out and RIPPPPPP. The entire world knows you've got your period. The stupid pads with the plastic packaging.... so annoying. And then when you peel the parts covering the adhesive off... that makes more noise, too.

And then they never fit right. I mean... seriously, have they looked at the shape? I'm like... rectangle doesn't fit in that shape. XD

- hangouts -

Ah, you mean like that. Yeah, that does makes some noise :/ Never thought of it like that. Haha, maybe they don't know the shape? XD

XD I come back, and PMS is the issue. Or rather, pads.

There Are some pads that come in cloth wrappers. :3 I like those. <3 But yeah, they're loud and somewhat annoying, and obvious.
    Always hated to bring one to school since it was so, bright. XD

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

And imp, yes it was smart. XD Plus, it leaves me unbiased on stuff, so I give advice to the friends who're love blind. XD

What. Bright? Are you telling me you don't like the hot pink wrapper? -sarcasm-

- hangouts -

Lmao, I have the purple, or neon orange. XD

I think mine are pale orange and... minty green... or maybe it's like a sea-foam green... idk... greenish. XD

- hangouts -

What brand? XD