Login to your account

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

Alright.. here's one.

When your brother goes on your phone and puts poopo on your account on facebook...
    And I can't freggin delete it!!
    I reeeeeally hate him right now...

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    My rant of the day:

I come home from college for the week, and my family decides it's the perfect time to have a giant family fight. (This is nothing new, since we had at least one fight every week, normally on Sundays. I was always the mediator.) I just thought that maybe they'd try to control themselves, considering I've been gone over a month and one of my main reasons for deciding to go to college was to get away from all the fighting. But nope. I come home and resume the role of mediator.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichora View Post
    My rant of the day:

I come home from college for the week, and my family decides it's the perfect time to have a giant family fight. (This is nothing new, since we had at least one fight every week, normally on Sundays. I was always the mediator.) I just thought that maybe they'd try to control themselves, considering I've been gone over a month and one of my main reasons for deciding to go to college was to get away from all the fighting. But nope. I come home and resume the role of mediator.
    That sucks. D:

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Ugh, sorry to hear that. I know that is always stressful... and VERY hard to ignore.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

My lame rant of the day:

I have a bump on the bottom of my tongue that hurts really bad. *boo hoo babyface*
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I find it extremely annoying when YouTube block certain videos because the company hasn't allowed it for viewing in my region.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    I find it extremely annoying when YouTube block certain videos because the company hasn't allowed it for viewing in my region.
    OMFG. I KNOW! Stupid TouYube.

- hangouts -

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    I hate when Funimation tries to get rid of all the streaming Fan-subbed Animes because its hurting there future sales when the people who are hurting them more or the people who are torrenting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    OMFG. I KNOW! Stupid TouYube.
    Yeah I know. Why can only people from US watch the videos? It's unfair.
    I agree that putting a few pictures and a song are not OK but blocking an official music video? Several of those aren't able to view at TV-channels. And even then the record company don't gain anything, only promo.
    Last edited by Brook V; 10-24-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Phone falling into toilet.. T^T It, sucks!
    Put it in a bag of rice, hopefully it'll work. It's out of commish for now....

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Ugh, sorry to hear that. I know that is always stressful... and VERY hard to ignore.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

My lame rant of the day:

I have a bump on the bottom of my tongue that hurts really bad. *boo hoo babyface*
    I hate those! Normally, I just pop them, and them go away quicker.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    Phone falling into toilet.. T^T It, sucks!
    Put it in a bag of rice, hopefully it'll work. It's out of commish for now....
    Happened to me last week. Dropped it in a toilet. ><; the rice didn't work. Had to buy a new one.

Oh nooo.. D: Don't say that!!
    Mine's an Evo Shift... x.x; It has the, warranty but... not sure if it covers water..

I hear the longer you wait to turn it back on, the better off you will be though! So you might still have hope!

I might leave it off until midnight tomorrow. x.x; Or, Thursday. I needs it!! I mean, without it, my time on here will decrease. D:

I hope it recovers, how long was it in the water, and for how long??

Well, it was only for like, five seconds since I took it out immediately and then took the battery off like, all under a minute. and then I dried it all off, and took the little card things off, and then put it in rice.

I'm about ready to quit roleplaying. I'm sick people people telling me I'm god-modding. It's called moving the story along, people. If you don't like it, then don't roleplay with me. Seriously, I cannot stand whiny roleplayers. I don't god-mod. Never have, never will. Believe what you want. From here on out, I'm quitting if someone dares play that card on me. I'm not tolerating it anymore. Sick of this bullshit. Might even just stop roleplaying all together (except for with a very few select people).

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Think what you want, but know it's insulting when someone questions my writing. Yu know what, fuck it. I won't interact with characters. It'll make things easier. I'll just walk off and do as I please.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Oh, and I'm sick of explaining everything. Doesn't anyone have faith in their partners anymore? Eh? Tch, I guess not.

- hangouts -

Who the heck said you god-mod? o.o

Within the past week I've had three people complain about it and two people have hinted at it. Not all of them are on WTFRPG.

- hangouts -

@.@ dang.. Well, I don't think you god-mod. I mean, you move stuff along and not have everything in the same spot. If you godmodded, wouldn't it be something like, actually controlling everyone and stuff like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I'm about ready to quit roleplaying. I'm sick people people telling me I'm god-modding. It's called moving the story along, people. If you don't like it, then don't roleplay with me. Seriously, I cannot stand whiny roleplayers. I don't god-mod. Never have, never will. Believe what you want. From here on out, I'm quitting if someone dares play that card on me. I'm not tolerating it anymore. Sick of this bullshit. Might even just stop roleplaying all together (except for with a very few select people).

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Think what you want, but know it's insulting when someone questions my writing. Yu know what, fuck it. I won't interact with characters. It'll make things easier. I'll just walk off and do as I please.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Oh, and I'm sick of explaining everything. Doesn't anyone have faith in their partners anymore? Eh? Tch, I guess not.
    I have never seen you god mod ever. And I'm in various games with you. You take charge like a damn good GM, but you've never by any means "god-mod". Please don't quit role playing. I, along with like 50 other people on this website will be extremely bummed.

Xav-

I've never seen you God-mod. *shrug* If people are twinky like that, don't worry about them. Shrug it off. I know that little gem of advice is easier said than done and a bit (well, incredibly) trite, but once I stopped giving a rat's ass what people thought about me, I was a much happier person. There is a huge difference between making a leap of logic to press a game forward and god-modding.

You seem like an up front person- when someone pisses you off, you tell them. That is an excellent quality. So few people do that and simply stew over the issue. Personally, I like how you do that. It offers a chance for the person to apologize and/or see the problem and correct it. If it pisses off other people- well, screw 'em. No one needs people like that in their life (or not quite as real internet life).

Potentially being allergic to the medicine I'm on. T.T I'm rather itchy these days.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

It's been confirmed. I'm having an allergic reaction to the meds. FML.

- hangouts -

It smells like onions. I HATE ONIONS.

- hangouts -

I am allergic to most medicine because of the fillers they put in it. It sucks. I definately understand your pain and itchiness. Hopefully they find something that works for you.

That would suck! And as far as going back, fawk dem. I'm not going back. I've already wasted $100s on stupid doctor appointments. I'm just going to let me body fix it on its own. It's nothing super serious, so I know I can handle it. I just have to eat a crap ton of yogurt for the next million weeks. x______________________x

- hangouts -

I sense you getting sick of yogurt.. >.>;

Me too. Thank god I have Izaya. Idk what that has to do with yogurt, but I has him. >3

- hangouts -

Everything is better with him around. <3
    Or whomever is your favorite person.

It's him. Used to be Itachi, but he's been kicked down a level. XD

- hangouts -