Login to your account

Thread: things i missed

things i missed

i wanted to shower this site with a little love. as we all know i left the site about a year ago (officially) but honestly i was gone before that. in my time away i've been out and about other sites. i've found a few nifty places, some not so nifty, but in my online travels i forgot some of the things i loved about this site. so after being gone, after seeing stuff i wanted to laminate over the little things i love about this place that no other site has.

1. comments on character profiles.
    2. built in character profiles.
    3. a full feature rp system that is streamlined, contained, balanced.
    4. easy to navigate tab system (in and out of rp).
    5. adult forums.
    6. adult rping.

what about the rest of you who have left and returned. anything you love that your forgot about?

Everything except the color scheme and the lack of a preview option in the full-featured RP threads ):

I loved having the partitioned sections in the character profiles. I loved having comments on the side of the profiles (great for receiving initial thoughts). I love the people here because of how friendly they are. I love that there aren't an excessive amount of categories for roleplays (they're all stacked nicely in the "Roleplay" tab). Most of all, I love the activity streams in the "My Roleplays" tab! It really helps me keep track of things rather than refreshing like a madwoman.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Literally everything you said, it's what keeps me always coming back. Always, always.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.