Login to your account

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

[CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

This thread is dedicated to ranting. Need I say more?
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 03:57 PM.

First Rant
    You know what I hate. When your bra shifts. It's super annoying. I'm all like - why you gotta move whenever I turn to look over my shoulder. XD

Okay, so I should mention that the shirts I'm wearing a little tighter than usual... which might cause half the problem. But still, I hate bras when they do that.

Second Rant
    You know what sucks? When you don't have enough money and you have to break your $20. I'm just lacking 50 cents... like... it's just... ANNOYING. Why can't there be spare change somewhere? You want to know what's even better, what I'm buying only costs $4.50. IF I HAD A $5 BILL I WOULDN'T HAVE THIS ISSUE. >.> I should add that I used the $5 bill yesterday to buy lunch... BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. Stupid fidy cents.

OMG, I Agree!
    I was actually going to post a rant about drivers. But I know exactly what you mean. It also irks me when people drive 30 in a 60 MPH because it's raining. I'm like, MOVE IT OR ELSE YOU'LL CAUSE AN ACCIDENT. >.> I may have some road rage. But yeah, semi trucks are the worst. Doesn't matter if it's raining or sunny, they just squiggle all over the road.

School buses are evil. And everywhere. Stupid school. Why you be in season. D:

I hate it when my hair falls into my shirt and people stare, especially guys. I usually just glare, run to the bathroom, yank the hair out, and then return. Sometimes I do it right in front of them just because I love to see their gawking faces. Men are so simple at times.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Let me explain...
    I agree with that. But it was sprinkling. XD I usually try to mimic the speed of the cars around me. If everyone is driving like a snail, then I'll go slow. But when there is exactly one car going 30... ugh. XD

Oh that Bravo...
    He's so silly! But I think all men are the same way. I had someone try to throw chocolate down my shirt. And then I've had other offer to help me get the item they put down my shirt. Men. So easy to please. XD

The new issue...
    Cuts on the inside of your mouth. OMG, WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY. And where the fawk did it come from? It's ubber long, too. It's on my right side along the fold at the bottom of your gums. So whenever I talk I can feel eat. Eating sucks. Drinking sucks. Everything sucks. Stupid cut.

- hangouts -

Computers

I've been having computer problems for a couple months since I gave my computer(mistakenly) a virus. I had to deal with a constant reformatting via the recovery partition which came with my rig but my rig would always crash during the reformat and would continue to cause a massive amount of blue screens. Wonder why I have been sporadically off and on this site? My damn computer. I had to spend $120 + tax to pay for a new Windows 7 which I installed on my newer hard drive to be able to rid the problem of my older one which came with the rig. Problem solved? Hell yea. I have exactly zero problems since installing 64 bit home premium as my computer DOES NOT CRASH anymore. I finale have a working rig which despite problems will most likely last a couple years if I continue to learn how to troubleshoot on my own. And i'm relieved.

However, this computer still is the bane of my existence.

YAY YAY YAY.
    So glad to have you back. I really hate computers and when they refuse to play nice. It makes me wanna take a FLAMETHROWER to them. :3

- hangouts -

Totally agree on the bra count. ._.

Those who cannot keep a promise. Ever.

Before I start this, I understand that everyone has to break a promise at some point in their life, and most of the time it's because the situation is out of their control. But in this situation... that does not apply.

I am talking about the flakes. Who for some reason or another back out of commitments every damn time, and it's always right before the engagement. I love my mother dearly, I really do. But she has been doing this to my brother and I since we were little kids. Something always comes up, days or maybe even hours before the plans are supposed to go down.

Maybe it is just years of pent up anger fueled by disappointments, but the three of us haven't been together in the same area since Christmas. My brother is so used to this stuff happening (being 9 years older than me) that he doesn't even try making plans with her anymore, so it usually comes down to me trying to wrangle us up. But once again, some other "important" matter has come up and she isn't going to make it. I've been looking forward to seeing her for weeks now. It's hard when you know your own mother is making excuses not to see you. But maybe if she didn't think she was still in her twenties she might concern herself with her family instead of random boyfriend #83049.

But please, feel free to discuss your experiences. Do you know anyone who seems incapable of keeping a promise?

Anyway, damn I really needed to type that out. This rant thread really helps. xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

What I totally hate are liars.... I can't STAND people who think it's ok to lie and then go and flaunt right in front of you that they lied. I mean lying in the first place is just plain rude and disrespectful and is one of the key reasons why there is so much bullshit going on in today's society. And all that, 'I only lie to save a person's feelings' is just bullshit too! That's not trying to spare someone's feelings, that's just to spare yourself the feeling like a heel for hurting someone's feelings or to avoid confrontation! Or if you are one of those rare people who actually dislike hurting someone, it's still stupid to lie. As long as your willing to try and be nice about the truth, the situation turns out better!

But worse then that, are the people who are so inconsiderate they outright lie to you and then don't even bother trying to hide that they lied. It's like they think you're too stupid to notice that they are outright lying to you! That just drives me nuts!

And I'm not saying that I haven't lied or anything like that, but those that can lie with ease, and nothing on their conscience... those are truly terrible people. Just makes me want to scream, get some morals people!!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I hate when you've just washed your bra and a while after you've put it on you notice that the steel thingamyjingys are all fd up, and thus are causing some serious pain and discomfort >:C

And hypocrites. My mom's husband is a huge hypocrite and pisses me off constantly. He'll start a fight about nothing and start screaming at you and than you scream too, to be able to be heard over his screaming and he goes all nuts about how it's disrespectful to raise your voice during a conversation. And that you should f respect him, despite the fact that he doesn't respect anyone else.

I WOULDN'T HAVE RAISED MY VOICE IF YOU WEREN'T SCREAMING IN THE FIRST PLACE, DOUCHEBAG.

Also (swear this is the last one) when you've been standing in line for coffee or food or whatever for like half an hour and when the person in front of you is standing there to order AND haven't made up his/her mind about what they're going to get. So you end up standing there waiting for another fifteen minutes. ¨

You've been standing there for over half an hour, how can you not have decided yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    I hate when you've just washed your bra and a while after you've put it on you notice that the steel thingamyjingys are all fd up, and thus are causing some serious pain and discomfort >:C
    Yes. I know the pain. Stupid bras.

- hangouts -

I want to find whoever invented the bra, use necromancy to get him back from the dead and then kill him. >:C

Gawd, if I man really did invite them, it would explain A LOT of things. XD

- hangouts -

Actually I looked it up and it was a TRAITOR! that invented the bra. Bitch's name is Herminie Cadolle. >:C ... I will find your grave. And place all my bras on it, Herminie.

DAMMIT! There went the idea of blaming a man. I guess we'll have to blame men for something else....

- hangouts -

We were betrayed! :O A woman inflicted this pain on us! ... Maybe she was.... influenced to do it by a man?

... Hm. Yupp. That's the story and Imma sticking to it XD

For some odd reason, I feel like a man would NEVER influence a woman to wear a bra....

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I decided we need to bring a male in on this conversation about bras, just to stir up some mayhem. XD

- hangouts -

Haha XD Hm, true... Some do seem to have troubles getting them off.... it's not that hard XP

I believe you're right. FIND A MALE WE SHALL XD

OMG! Best way to confuse a man is to have a bra that hooks in the front. It confuses the crap out of them. It also gives you plenty of time to swat them away in their state of confusion. XD

He better be sexy. :3

- hangouts -

Haha XD Truer words have never been spoken ^^

He better be! ... I think we might have a hard time finding a sexy man XD What does Billie and Nero think?

I wonder if they make bras that hook on the side..... hmmmm

Billie would feel bad and try to express that bras are to keep women from showing off their naked beauty. Nero would be saying they are ridiculous inventions and should be banned. XD

- hangouts -

Haha, Xav will make sure they do otherwise. Just to see the wee little boys run around confused XD

Haha, sounds like em' XD I can just see Billie blushing as the subject is brought up ^^ And Nero smirking.

I like the bras that hook from the front. :3 they're so easy to confuse the guys. Especially if the hook is hidden. XD

When I was younger I had a bra that looked like a regular bra, but it was one of those that you pull over you head so it didn't have any hooks (like a training bra). It drove em' to madness XD

You cannot find the hook! .... Because there is no hook!

Lmao! They would Hate that. XD

OMG! That is awesome. It's almost like a sports bra then.

- hangouts -

OMFG! When you BURN YOUR TONGUE on something hot and you feel the pain of it all freaking day long. Ughhhhhhhhhh!

Or one of those strapless bras that you also slip on. XD I have one. <3

They would and they did! XD Haha, my ex always got all pissy when I wore it. Was hilarious ^^
    Yupp Xav And they can't really process that there are no hooks.

Haha, either way the no hook thing makes it awesome XD

The odd numbing feeling sucks :S