Login to your account

Thread: Sup?~

Nameless NPC

Sup?~

No... I did not just title it that... >.>

Chibibones - You can call me bones for short.
    I've been roleplaying for nine years now and enjoy doing just about any setting with any genre. Though I wont lie, I enjoy some kind of relationship between the characters to develop... like 'love'. I much, much prefer 1 x 1s compared to groups though. Too many people make it impersonal. I love doing original roleplays as well as fandoms (especially Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler and Hetalia. btw).
    I am not into roleplays that only go as far as a paragraph. I love multi-paragraphs.

Besides that I hope to meet a lot of new people and have some good stories going and make friends~.
    Last edited by ChibiBones; 09-19-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Nameless NPC
    Thank you very much~

Hello, neighbor! *wave from Alabama*

Welcome to WTF RPG. :3 Lots of people here love 1x1 and I know I've at least seen Black Butler on peoples' "I'd enjoy playing this" lists. :3 So you should be able to easily meet likeminded players and have a great time. :3 Don't be shy about asking questions if you have them!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome to the site ^^

OMG! Bones. Imma call you that. But I'm totally going to picture the chick in the TV show Bones every time I type your name. :P

Kuroshitsuji! I love that show. Sebby is my favorite. And Hetalia. I cosplayed as Prussia. I've watched the first 25 episodes, but I haven't gone past that. Maybe it's time I do? We shall see....

Anyway, welcome to WTFRPG. :]

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

My older brothers nickname is Bones. I never knew if it was a pun on partaking in the herb or if it was because he was just skin and bones in high school! But... you never know. But I will probably end up calling you Bonesy for funsies.

Anyways, Welcome to WTFRPG! Seeing as you've been in this game for nine years, you'll fit in just fine! I am a big fan of romance too, and I know so are a lot of others on this site. There are plenty of others looking for 1 x 1 partners as well, so I suggest putting up a request page in that section if you'd like to put your interest out there!

Please have fun, and don't be shy to the OOC chatter. We'd love to make things more personal!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.