Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Welcome to the Black Tower. Mind the traps, we need to discourage those adventurers somehow. You know, city folk in the shiny clothes? They come in droves to take our stuff, so we’ve got our little army. But if fighting’s not your bag, per’aps you’ll want to build up our little castle? Anyway, I’m sure you’ll fit in with here, just be polite to the dragons, they’re bit temperamental...

[Note: this is a work in progress at the moment so things can change if they aren't working. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to message me. I'd like some feedback before I get this started. Also open to having someone be a co-GM.]

Rules

• No godmoding/powerplaying. Everything has a weakness
  • Respect your fellow monsters. Monsters can have rivals but ask the player if that’s okay with them. If it seems like it might be out of line, ask first.
  • Past tense is preferred. If you want to write prose, go for it. If you’d rather do :action: “speech,” that’s cool too.
  • Fighting will involve rolling dice. When you finish describing your turn, roll a 20 sided die and post the result. GMs will do the same for enemy NPCs. Please be honest with recording your rolls. If you beat the NPC’s defense score, congrats, narrate your victory! If you don’t, they still take damage but beware, they may be able to retaliate.
  • If you want to roll for anything else (searching a place, finding an item, and things along that line), you can include your roll at the bottom of your post, or message a GM.
  • You can use a character journal to keep running tabs on how much of your HP is left and what spoils you’ve earned.
  • If you want to be a monster that isn’t listed, PM with a description of strengths and weaknesses. Look over the monsters below, feel free to use one as a template.