Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello wtf!

Hello wtf!

As the forum suggest, I am new!

Call me Impish, I'm a crazed twenty-two year old chick from Sweden- home of Ikea and many other things. Like smorgasbord. I love to write and am positively dying seeing as how I've already planned out every chapter for the nano I'll be writing this year.

Those darn characters are screaming to be released, but it's only september!

Welcome to the site, Impish! I do believe someone else here is from Scandinavia (Brook V), not quite sure if he's from Sweden though.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. May I direct your attention to my friend's game? Let us know if you have any questions or are confused about anything on the site. ^^

Salutations Miss Impish~!

Let me thank you for taking the time to join our world, and more importantly to thank you for personally introducing yourself to us! With your skill and eager attitude you should be able to get the ball rolling in no time, but please feel free to ask us any questions if you get confused. Don't be shy! (We aren't ;D )

Enjoy your time here at WTFRPG!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Reoccurring NPC
    Hello and congrats on getting your Nano story organized so early. Mine is still a mess :P
    I just want to add that impish is one of my favorite words so I love your username </wordnerdery>

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    I'm from Sweden too.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

First things first, I LOVE your name. It's like... the best. And it totally reminds me of Impmon from Digimon. Second, welcome welcome welcome! As you've probably already discovered, WTFRPG is an amazing site that has super friendly members. Should you ever need any help or just wanna hang out, just stop by! :]

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Eden: Really? Turns out he's from Sweden too. That rpg sounds pretty darn cool and my kind of style too. Got to figure out how to use the site though. Do I just press the new character button or should I message the owner first, not sure how it works. Would love to join! Thank you!

Schizophrenic: Hi to you too! Don't really know how joining a game works, seems to be my only problem so far. Really enjoying the site though, always awesome to meet fellow rpgers! And thank you!

Vervain: OH FELLOW NANOER! Hi to you too! Haha, last year mine was the same so I figured I'd get mine organized yearly this year, but now it's screaming to be written. Have you been a part of nano for long? Yay (and thanks!) I love it too and wordnerdery

Brook V: That's cool! Nice to know where are fellow countrymen around And thank you!

Xavirne: Thank you for welcoming me and for the compliment on the name, I love Impish too! Digimon! So I've noticed, everyone have just been so nice, just like rpg forums should be. Superfriendly! Also, NEIL CAFFREY hot damn! Haha, couldn't help myself I just love that show. Hanging out sounds great
    Last edited by Impish; 09-19-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: SO MANY SMILEYS :O .. and Brook V is a dude!

Is there any way I can help you? What exactly are you having problems with when it comes to joining the game? ^^

Just wondering, if I want to join a game how should I go about doing that?

Just follow these steps~~
    • Create a character in the character pool.
    • After creation, click on your characters page and in the top-right corner there are a few buttons, one of them saying... "Join Roleplay". Click that button.
    • When the new page comes up you will notice a section saying "Target Roleplay", in that empty bar type in the first 4 letters of the roleplay you'd like to join, it should pop up and then just click and submit by hitting the "Go Join" button on the bottom-right of the page! ^^

Thank you Schizofrenic! /eternally grateful.

No problemo~! Any time!

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    Eden: Really? Turns out she's from Sweden too. That rpg sounds pretty darn cool and my kind of style too. Got to figure out how to use the site though. Do I just press the new character button or should I message the owner first, not sure how it works. Would love to join! Thank you!

Brook V: That's cool! Nice to know where are fellow countrymen around And thank you!
    I'm a guy.
    Zone District

Reoccurring NPC
    Last year was my first Nano. I didn't quite make the 50K (I think it was around 45K and I was near the last chapter) but it was fun. Good luck in November

Schizofrenic: I'll hold you to that!

Brook V: XD Oh my, sorry about that. Me and my assumptions! I'll change that...

Vervain: Me neither, was around the same wordcount then came my birthday and booze. Lots of booze ^^; Good luck to you too Vervain!

Welcome to WTF RPG! It's so much fun to have more international players here. :3

And cool - Nano! I haven't tried to participate in a few years now. Sometimes I really want to, and then I remember how obsessed I'd get with hitting my wordcount for the day and how stressful I actually found it and back out. ::laughs::

Don't be shy if you have any questions. :3 But you probably knew that by now with the users so helpful already. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you Maneki Neko!

Ooh, another nanoer! Always fun to meet new people who get the why-I-always-spent-november-ripping-my-hair-out.
    Yeah hitting that word count is tough as heck, but you don't have to opt for 50k, can always write 30 or 20k instead.

I won't Yeah everyone here are so helpful and super friendly, it's a nice change!

Quote Originally Posted by Impish View Post
    Brook V: XD Oh my, sorry about that. Me and my assumptions! I'll change that...
    It's OK. Many people have mistaken me for a girl. Most likely because of the anonymously of the Net.
    Zone District

Dun you steal my Neal. *hoards him* He is all mine. >3 And I love White Collar. I'm pissed that I have to wait until January... stupid WC. Why can't you be on all the time? XD

And we shall hang and discuss the sexiness of Neal Caffrey/Matthew Bomer.

- hangouts -

Brook V: Maybe, I think it might have been because my grandma just watched The Bold and The Beautiful (Glamour) and a female character is named Brooke. This is what happens when Impish doesn't get enough sleep XD

Xavirne: Noooo, sad face. Shared custody? ^^ I know! Why do we have to wait sooo friggin long? Most other shows don't have hiatuses that long Luckily Supernatural starts again soon so I'll manage thanks to a healthy dose of Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles

Neal is the #1 character on the show- love the pilot episode to bits where he goes to a second hand shop to get clothes etc and end up with a place to live and a plenthora of designer suits XD Mozzy is pretty darn funny too.

>.> No. *clings to Neal* He is mine. I saw him first. XD

Supernatural. My friends keep telling me to watch it. But I've got soooo many shows that are just starting that I don't think I have time for another one. I have Castle, Blue Bloods, Desperate Housewives, CSI, CSI: NY, House, Bones, etc. I like my crime shows. >3

I agree. Neal is the best. Although, I do have a thing for Peter, too. He's just soooo cheesy. And Mrs. Suit. Can't forget her.

- hangouts -

Haha, saw him first... but did you call dibs? Alrighty, but if you ever do watch supernatural (which you should cause your friend is right, it bees the shit XD) Dean is MINE XD

Man, did you see the new ep of Castle? Love Bones as well, can't wait for that new season either.
    Ooh, speaking of crime shows... Criminal Minds! Reid is mine! Such an adorable rambling dork!

Mrs. Suit, she's the unoffical Neal/Peter buffer.

I did. I swearz. Not sure I know which one Dean is, so you can have him. XP

YES!!! It was intense. It was a little too bloody at the beginning though. I was like -
    ahhhhh, stop showing that. *looks* AHHHHH *looks again* WILL IT EVER END. Castle was pretty angry looking. He didn't look all handsome and stuff. I could totally see him being a bad guy... in a different series. XD Criminal Minds I watch on occasion. Idk why, but it's just not one of the shows I'm addicted to. Kinda sad since the series is pretty good.

I love Mrs. Suit. She's the unofficial Neal/Peter buffer and Mozzie's secret girlfriend. XD

- hangouts -

Okay then, Neal is all yours. But... is he still allowed to be eyecandy to the rest of us poor people who wasn't fast enough to call dibs? this bees Dean <3

Yeah that was a bit un-castle like. Lol, when the blood squirted onto the white sneakers... totally gross! Naw, poor castle was not happy. And that doctor/boyfriend douche, blaming Castle for everything >:C Thank god he got dumped. He's done a lot of things, hasn't he played a bad guy in one of them? Loved him in Firefly and Serenity.

Hm. The show is pretty good yeah, I love the characters, some of them have so much... I dunno. Take the tech girl Garcia for example- so fun XD

Haha, yupp buffer and Mozzie's secret gal, poor Peter... suspects nothing ;D
    Last edited by Impish; 09-21-2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: DEAN!

YUSH. I win. And awww, Dean is adorable. :3 I'd call dibs on him but I know nothing about the character....and you called dibs on him. So I guess I'll let you win that one. I guess... but only because I'm nice... on occasion.

Dun remind me! I was peering out from behind my fingers. I was so not happy with the slitting of the skin. I was like - ewww, I see that enough on CSI I don't needa see it on Castle. And I was SO happy when Beckett said she dumped the loser. He's just been pissing me off ever since he showed up. And Castle's daughter! She was adorable as always. I swear, if she lived near me, we would be the best of friends. I love his mom, too. I was a bit sad to see neither one of them were in the show that much. But at least they did make an appearance.

:O Castle was in other shows. I might have to go watch them once I finish Digimon Tamers. XD

Garcia is awesome. I also like Morgan and Reid. OMG. I think I know why the show isn't one of my top favs. There aren't enough blue-eyed characters. XD I'm attracted to blue-eyed (or green) people and Criminal Minds is predominately brown. It explains everything. XD

Poor Peter. He's just... a special pants. I can see why Mrs. Suit married him. I also LOVE when she mocks his flirting. XD

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Peter: Hey there, you look thirsty.
    Melissa: I would love a drink.

LMAO. XD

- hangouts -

Yush, you do! Mahaha, green eyed Dean is MINE XD Well look at that, job interview tomorrow and I catched you on your nice day, with this luck I should go hit a craps table or something

Yeah, or Bones. Bones used to really creep me out with all the maggots and such. And for some reason I'm always eating just when they show the nasty stuff on shows XD Dr Douche has really been annoying, there's just nothing about the character that is remotely likeable. His daughter is such a sweetheart, haven't really gotten to like his mom too much though ^^

YUSH he is!

All the fave characters on Criminal minds. Really? Now that I think about it, you're right... most of them are brown eyed!

Haha, well can you blame the woman, mr pants flirting is just terrible. Funny to watch, but terrible. I remember the ep where he had to attract the black widow XD

I'm always eating when watching Bones, too. And then I usually stop eating and go "Why did I decide to eat and watch this?" But then Boothy comes on and I start drooling, so it's all good. XD

Peter is just ridic at flirting. I swear, if I ever met a guy who was that bad at flirting (and he was suppa cute), I might just date the little goof. Cheesy men are my favorite. That and charming. Gotta be cheesy, charming, and ______ (I need another C word). D: Cute? Charismatic? Chill? XD

- hangouts -

Haha, sounds like we're the same. Why do we always decide to eat when watching bones? Gross stuff is pretty much guaranteed.
    Nom nom, Boothy I miss Zach too, these new "interns" just aren't as awesome...

Aww, that's cute. Gotta agree though, charming is a definite need-to-be. Can't think of another c word though, other than cute..

When I think of Sweden, OP. I think of this:

Welcome to the site! Arg, back to pirating the internetz.

APBCole; Haha, clearly you have awesome taste? XD YARR, more piracy!