Login to your account

Thread: Not exactly "new," but finally decided to get acquainted with the site, lol.

Not exactly "new," but finally decided to get acquainted with the site, lol.

So...

I joined a few months back (July?), but because I had joined at the request of a friend to participate in an old role-play, I figured it wasn't really necessary to familiarize myself with all the functions of this site. Time passed, opinion's changed — naturally, lol.

Anyway, the name is Jing. I went by the same name on Gaia. I've been role-playing/writing for eight years now? Mostly on Gaia. Hm, I've gotten pretty lazy when it comes to writing, haha. Actually, I've just gotten pretty lazy in general — age kind of does that to you, you know?

I have no idea what I'm going to say or where I'm trying to take this. So, let's just pretend I wrote something ridiculously epic and awesome. Because, you know, I'm both epic and awesome, haha... right. Right...
    Last edited by joonsexual; 09-18-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Gee, hello there stranger. XD

lol, you're, everywhere, brah. XD;

Hella, hella, active. Haha.

This post is based off of pretending that was an essay on "All the things Epic/Awesome about Jing"

Welcome Welcome Welcome to WTF, Jing! Wow, did you really fight a pirate tyrannosaurus rex and save a spaceship full of sexy extra terrestrials who later went on to form a religion based around you all in one day? Sheesh, you are somethin'. And the fact you still find time to write with peons such as us... it's honorable. ;-;

.... hahaha... uhm, but really. You seem fun, and with 8 years of experience behind you... sounds like a damn good combination. I hope we cross paths and get a chance to write with each other~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I also then went on to save the princess of a distant planet, conquer an empire, and discover a cure to the common cold — not to brag or anything, you know? lol.

Haha, please have low expectations of me. I'm so lazy these days that I'm almost a disgrace to role-playing, lol. But if we do role-play together, I promise to make sure I write with at least an ounce of quality. Haha. ^^;

There's nothing wrong with posting in here late. Exploring around and getting a feel for the site is something a lot of people do. Besides, unlike some people, you actually came to post here. So that's gotta count for something, right? Ha ha.

Anyway, happy late welcome? XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I don't get that much work done in a month. x-x; But if you aren't too busy... could you work on finding a cure for the common derp? xD

I bet you don't need to be so modest! To be honest, when I see a modest writer I know I will see something great come from them. When you don't believe that you are perfect you tend to work a little harder than those who do... well at least that's what I always say. Not only in the world of writing but in the world of art as well!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

This is my official "welcome" to WTF! Though I was happy you'd made yourself a little cozy corner even without a welcome thread, I'm also glad to officially get to greet you instead of just seeing you out and about in threads where I don't actually post. :3

I was thoroughly impressed with your introduction and I hadn't known that you were also involved in finding the seven uses of dragon blood.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin