Login to your account

Thread: somethin' I'm not good at

somethin' I'm not good at

Introductions.

Bane of my existence since, well, ever. Tough for me to actually figure what I should say because there is a whole lot I don't want to say.

So, yes - I'm Relix, I was referred here by awolnation. She has a tendency to introduce me to some stuff after meeting on Gaia what seems like ages ago.

Which is the reason why I'm joining so we can pick up from where we left off with our roleplay on another site ... yes, essentially, I'm using you all and its going to feeeeellll soooo goood!

(just kidding here, ha ha >.> )

Anyways, I'll probably - or never - get around to some sort of one on one introduction thread. I'm not much of a group role player, but, I might make an exception here or there based on what idea I manage to come across.

That should ... be good enough for now. Questions, ask, I guess. xD

Sorry for the belated welcome, long day at work! And tiring, so please excuse the short reply. Really hope you like it here, and please excuse the site's temporary bugginess. Ach! Let us know if you have any questions for us!

Introductions are painful, aren't they? xD The only thing I dislike more than introductions are (personal) bios.

Welcome to the site and I'm glad awolnation brought you over. :3 It's certainly a great site for 1x1. There are many people who only play 1x1s and almost everyone will play multiple 1x1 games while also playing in one or many group rps. :3

If you have any questions that awolnation can't answer, please feel free to ask! Don't be shy. :3 The users here are friendly and helpful and I'm on at least once a day to swoop in and answer any questions they can't (or haven't gotten to yet). :3

I'm sure that you'll fit in here just fine, so I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

^ ^ Intros? Well whatever. They can be a pain... but the point is now we know you're here and we can enjoy getting to know you! (And hopefully steal you away from awol and play with you too!!!)

So welcome! It's IMPOSSIBLE to not find something awesome on this site, so no worries and enjoy getting to know us too!

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

YAY! Another new person. Referrals by friends are the best, and, since your friend seems pretty awesome, I'm sure you'll turn out to be just as amazing. I hope you enjoy your stay.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Greetings Relix! Hey, you got the worst part over and done with! But we really do appreciate that you took the time to make an introduction thread. Like I've told other newcomers, it gives us a little insight on your interests and personality so not only is it easy to hook up with other like minded roleplayers but it gives you a little more depth than just a username! ;D

I don't have any questions for you now, but don't worry... if I see you around enough I will most likely pester you at some point. ^^;
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

Jeffie ! <3

It's ok. I fail at introductions too....

So here's a video to make you feel better about your introduction:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Do forgive me for not being here the past couple of days, posted my introduction and skated off then the real world was all in my face, fun fun~

Now then, to finish up navigating the site! Woot, woot.