Login to your account

Thread: So yeah, I'm here.

So yeah, I'm here.

You may know me as xLoveAttack from Gaia,
    Or Abomination. (now Roka) or Silent Sound from Menewsha,
    Or Bree, from Crysandrea,
    Or Silent Sound or Abomination(.) from any other sites out there that involve roleplaying.

Well, now I'm here.

I wonder how long it'll take me to get into WTFRPG. I'm really curious actually. I guess it all depends on what types of roleplayers we have here. But nonetheless...

Hi. I'm Bree.

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to welcome you, looks like everyone else had a busy day as well. Usually we're all over welcome threads like...ants on honey, or something. Looking forward to seeing what you're bringing in, you sound like you love you some roleplay. Hope you like it here, do you have any questions?

Edit: And by the way, the site is a bit buggy right now as far as posting goes, this isn't it's usual state. I feel like you're seeing us with our pants down. ;P

Totally agreeing with Eden's post above. ^^

We don't have a huge group of roleplayers yet, but most of the regulars here are fairly active and quite creative. So I'm sure if you dive in, you'll find a good group for you.

Welcome to WTF!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Hey welcome! i keep seeing a lot of people coming from menewsha.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

As you can assume, there is a wide range of users on here. Some of us you know from Mene (like the awesome me) and others might become your new friends. If you ever get stuck or lost, you know you can always ask/text me. But don't hesitate to ask the other users on here for help. Everyone is super friendly and really nice.

I'll be seeing you around! <3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Ah, I know you! X3 hey there.
    Welcome to the site! <3
    It's easy enough to join in on the fun here so hopefully you'll enjoy the time here. :3

Whahaha! How long? You're already in aren't you? It's more of a matter of how long will it take you to beat off all the awesome RPers who will start breaking down your door!

And we here have ALL kinds of roleplayers... Including the not-so-sane ones like me. xD

So welcome! If you truly love to roleplay, write and generally have a good time, then you'll fit in no problem.

Oh my, you are a lady of many names! I'm not sure which one to call you, but I think I'll stick with Roka... since I am terrible at storing and remembering names. ><; Greetings none the less, and I'm glad you have added WTFRPG to your resume of sites involving roleplay. If you are such an avid roleplayer, you will surely be excited to see we are pretty dedicated to it!

As for me, (and a lot of the friends I've come to make on this site) it's pretty damn easy to get sucked into this world and become addicted. I usually have WTFRPG up a lot of the day, (well when I'm at a computer.) and not only have fun with all the games I'm involved in but enjoy OOC chatter with other members. WTF has a LOT of games, with large variety in Full Featured, Forum and One x One styles! And even if you don't see something that doesn't spark your interest at the moment it's easy to bring the idea to life! And share it with everyone! ^^ I hope to see you around, have fun~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.