Login to your account

Thread: Fairly New. <3

Fairly New. <3

Alright, so I join a few days ago, but... Just got to making a thread saying I'm a newbie. ^ ^'

Anywaaaays, Hello there!
    The name's Ascadellia, or asca, or asc, or Dellia. Or whatever other nickname you can think of!

I'm 20 years old and live in California. I've basically been role playing since 2005, but give or take a year of inactivity. I've mainly RPed in Mene nowadays. Used to do Gaia before mene, but it sucked out my creativity. So! I've joined this site in hopes of finding some more inspiration and join a couple of friends I know from Mene to here.

Hopefully I can be as active as on mene, but.. College calls sometimes and can't be as active as I'd like. I do try to be active though!

Welcome to WTFRPG, asc! A few other folks on here from Mene, you're in good company here. Hope you like it here and let us know if you've got any questions.

Thank you. :3
    Was actually recruited over here since, so many people were moving in between the two sites, so.. I finally gave it a go. XD

I was about to say, "But you've been around awhile, haven't you? " and then I realized it's just that I recognized your name from Menewsha. xD

Welcome to WTF RPG! There are a few little borks here and there related to posting that are not normal and will be fixed soon, so I hope it doesn't make your transition period of getting to know the site and becoming active here too difficult! If you have any questions, though, I'm here at least once a day (provided I am not ill. xD; ) and the other users are very helpful!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Hello, buddy! Welcome to the awesome WTFRPG. Should you have any questions, you know you can ask me. And, since everyone here is awesome, you can ask other people too! Everyone is super friendly and they are probably the coolest people you'll ever meet. You'll love it here.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hi there you three. <3

Maneki: haha, yeah, I'm on Mene most of the time. <3 But newish here.
    I noticed the borking when I'd tried to post in an RP buuut, it was fine since it returned to normal. I'd been confused about it, but a member was helpful about explaining what happened. Overall it's a good experience!

Brook: Thank you! It's been good so far, and I've enjoyed the time I've spent here.

Xavi: Hey hey. <3 Yeah everyone's pretty cool around here. Also, you know I'll come at ya with a bunch of questions, should I ever need it.

I know how education feels especially since i'm still in high school and how it interferes with any life you have outside of it.

But eh....WELCOME! Hope you like your stay...