Login to your account

Thread: FLASH--x | a comet's arrival

FLASH--x | a comet's arrival

Enjoy the stupid, pretentious thread name.

I'm Mitsukashira, or as many of you are bound to shorten my username to, Mitsu or Mits. I've been role-playing in various forms for about eleven years now, but don't let that fool you: I still suck. Not suck in a bad way but... like... suck. Well... you get what I mean. Anyway, my strengths are in plotting and character crafting, but I'm all around decent at the role-playing. I'm down for just about anything, provided it's interesting to me. YES ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Now, more about ME!

I love the video games a great deal, and have a wide selection. I currently own a PS3 (YLoD at the moment), 360, and a (shudders) Wii. I play online, so if you're looking for someone to play with, hit me up.

I like the anime and the manga stuff. I read more manga than watch anime, however I'm familiar with a wide array of series.

Oh, and I like to try and create stuff in Photoshop. I'll probably have a thread up about that sometime.

So, now that I am don't talking about ME, "you" can now talk about ME!

warning: mitsu actually lacks a flamboyant ego, and this was his sad attempt at humor.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

• MITSU. <3 ! My bessfran, it's about time you got your ass over here.
      Welcome to the club, bruthaman! Nice to have you here. Let's get into
      some mischief, eh? ; >

Welcomes to WTF! Don't worry, we don't bite... much XD No really though it's a great community here and it's great to have more people joining us! Pretty much everyone here is super friendly and even stalkerish^^ Sooo hopefully you like stalkers lol XD jk Anyways, feel free to ask questions if you have any. Hope you have lots of fun here!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Heyo~! Already welcomed you in your 1x1 search thread but may as well welcome you here as well. I do hope you like it here, please excuse the temporary bugginess of the site. It's usually much better than this. ^_^

So what brings you to our doorstep, fellow roleplayer?

::laughs:: I have to say, your introduction was entertaining to read, if nothing else. xD For not giving a lot of concrete information about yourself, it certainly gave an interesting view of your personality. xD

Welcome to WTF RPG! Hopefully tomorrow the posting issues will be corrected. If not, there will be supreme noogies delivered, I assure you. :B

If you have any questions, I can see you're not very shy, so I expect you to hold true to that and just ask. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    Welcome!

. . . .

I'm sorry. I couldn't think of anything clever to say.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Hi there welcome.
    I hope you have a great time here n.n

Quote Originally Posted by awolnation View Post

• MITSU. <3 ! My bessfran, it's about time you got your ass over here.
      Welcome to the club, bruthaman! Nice to have you here. Let's get into
      some mischief, eh? ; >

You're the one that urged me to finally start posting! What sort of mischief should we get into? It makes me want to sing the Team Rocket song.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Heyo~! Already welcomed you in your 1x1 search thread but may as well welcome you here as well. I do hope you like it here, please excuse the temporary bugginess of the site. It's usually much better than this. ^_^

So what brings you to our doorstep, fellow roleplayer?
    Aye, Aye, I saw! Surprised me to get a response in there so quickly. I'm here because Strude made me join a week or two ago, or something, and awolnation sort of influenced me to start becoming active--err.... because I'm on a top secret government mission, which was handed to me by Batman. He was in his underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    ::laughs:: I have to say, your introduction was entertaining to read, if nothing else. xD For not giving a lot of concrete information about yourself, it certainly gave an interesting view of your personality. xD

Welcome to WTF RPG! Hopefully tomorrow the posting issues will be corrected. If not, there will be supreme noogies delivered, I assure you. :B

If you have any questions, I can see you're not very shy, so I expect you to hold true to that and just ask. :3
    I am but a formless blob. I speak what I am, and I am what I speak!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichora View Post
    Welcome!

. . . .

I'm sorry. I couldn't think of anything clever to say.
    Pfft... I never have anything witty or clever to say, unless I say something witty and clever. I'm sure you're the same way.

God, Strude really is an RP pimp daddy... xD Strude dragged me here as well. God help us all.
    Last edited by Eden; 09-11-2011 at 06:21 AM.

I think she would adore that title too. I could see her sort of clumsy prancing around in a pimp outfit with RP in big, fuzzy letters on the back. Her belt buckle would probably have some sort of man on man sex on it, and her cane might just be phallic.

Oh hell yeah she'd adore it, she already claims it, loud and proud. XD I think you pretty much got the outfit down. I'm sure the boots would have middle fingers on them or something, too.

<3 Strude

Yeah, how could I forget the middle finger boots? That way she can fuck you when she kicks you, and in more than one way.

Oh, lord. xD

Just wanted to say the stuff you're posting in the art forum is amazing. Not posting there yet since it looks like the thread is still U/C though.

You're my new favorite Mitsu. No other Mitsus can compare. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Oh, lord. xD

Just wanted to say the stuff you're posting in the art forum is amazing. Not posting there yet since it looks like the thread is still U/C though.
    Feel free to post what you want. I was just reserving posts for future use. Each post only has a thousand character limit, so now I have three-thousand stored up. If I run out of that... well I guess I'll have to bug a staff member to solve my problem! I suck with code, so I can't make it any prettier anyway.

You're my new favorite Mitsu. No other Mitsus can compare. xD
    I see, I see! Glad to know, because I make a habit of eliminating any other Mitsu I find.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukashira View Post
    Each post only has a thousand character limit, so now I have three-thousand stored up. If I run out of that... well I guess I'll have to bug a staff member to solve my problem!
    Oh, hmm. That reminds me. ::ups the number of characters that can be used in each post:: :B ::and a few other fiddly details::

Feel free, btw, if you run out of room in reserved posts. I'll make you more.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh man, I'm late to the welcoming party.
    Oh well! Better late than never, right?
    Anyway, welcome! :]

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh, hmm. That reminds me. ::ups the number of characters that can be used in each post:: :B ::and a few other fiddly details::

Feel free, btw, if you run out of room in reserved posts. I'll make you more.
    That's pretty cool, thanks. I have a feeling I'll be good for a long while, though. I only create every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Oh man, I'm late to the welcoming party.
    Oh well! Better late than never, right?
    Anyway, welcome! :]
    Thanks, it's always cool to be fashionably late, my friend. Don't sweat the small stuff and you can be double stuffed cool, like the Oreo, but with taste and made of organic materials.
    Last edited by Mitsukashira; 09-12-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Greetings and Salutations Mitsu~! (Yes I shortened it like expected.)

It's nice to see another vidya game nerd rollin' in! :B Oh... wait... Video Games and Manga/Anime fan? Fantastic! Well now I know we'll hit it off smashingly. I don't have a PS3, but that is the next step. I was a little sheepish and a little overprotective of my Xbox and her ego, but recently I've been wanting more and more games for the console so I believe I'm going to break in and purchase one once my wallet gets a little fatter.

You'll have to share with me your favorite games, manga... ect... and we can toss some chatter back and forth with some dignified nods of agreement or disagreement. xD

It's nice of you to check us out here at WTFRPG, I hope you are here to stay and I look forward into seeing you around. ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hey, sweet you know PS better than me! The school I got to i'm learning how to do it as part of my curriculum and i'll be learning it on a professional level for my last 2 years of high school.

Anyway...nice to know you play alot of games. I'm a gamer myself.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! I had to do caps since i'm being so random...back to my cave.