Login to your account

Thread: enroll today and be a part of the magic and mystery

enroll today and be a part of the magic and mystery

Occultia, sometimes called O'cult, is a private academy that hand selects students to enroll. Those selected receive a letter in the mail that requests his/her enrollment. All fees and tuition costs are wavered, making travel the only monetary issue.

Founded back in 1692, Occultia had seen its fair number of witches and wizards. However, due to the Salem Witch Trials, the school had to use a pseudo name. To those unblessed with unnatural talents, Occultia is known as Caveen Key Academy (Caveen Key was the founder). Likewise, Occultia is not known to many. However, the CIA, Secret Service, and other private government agencies frequently hire students straight from this academy, as they know the attendees are more than mere humans.

That's right, folks I'm creating a school for those who are gifted with unnatural powers. Now, let me break it down into the special houses...If you're interested in joining the fun, here's a link to the actual roleplay. :]

This sounds very interesting! However I don't know if I got the time.
    Last edited by Brook V; 09-11-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Come on Brook, it would be great to have a player I "know" in the game...
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

That would be awesome, Brook! Even if you don't post a lot, it would be okay. We could just move your character forward if he needed to be somewhere.

But it's really up to you.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I can top post once per day (both because of timezones and inspiration-wize). However I got 8 RPGs running at the moment and with school to add to the calculation I don't know how much time I got to spare. I'm struggling a bit in one of my 1x1 already. I do have some rather inactive RPGs atm though.
    Zone District

We need more people to join. D:

I have done a character for this RPG... just in case I feel like I have time. It's still a WIP though. I hope I followed the template correctly? (Btw he's in the Character Pool)
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    I have done a character for this RPG... just in case I feel like I have time. It's still a WIP though. I hope I followed the template correctly? (Btw he's in the Character Pool)
    Looks great to me! You can always add him in and play him when you get a chance. Minor characters are totally welcomed.

- hangouts -

I did some more additions and a few changes to my character. I'm not saying I'll join... maybe as a minor char. Or a main... although I have difficult understanding how someone can be a main character in this setting. It depends on how much spare time I got.

So... what do you think of the changes?
    Zone District

I love him! And I love how he's scared of snakes. XD I really like his attacks, too! It's totally different from my illusionist. Nicely done.

- hangouts -

I had a good mentor. Thanks! Now I need to make some original artwork.... or shall I stick with what I got?

Also, how can someone be a main character in this setting? Is there a special plot to follow (without revealing too much)?
    Zone District

Either or is fine. If you want to do original art, I say go for it. But, by all means, it's not necessary.

And I just mean they are more active. They aren't exactly main as in Harry Potter or something, but they are more active with their posts and have become more popular. Based on the characters enrolled right now, Aiden and Ember would be the 'main' characters.

- hangouts -

You should use some of those livejournal links I've given you.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

I'm not sure I even know what a "LiveJournal" is. :\ I saw the links, but I'm not sure I want to create an account just for recruiting purposes.

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by emberwest View Post
    You should use some of those livejournal links I've given you.
    *Points to self* Me? I can't remember receiving any LJ links... will have to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Either or is fine. If you want to do original art, I say go for it. But, by all means, it's not necessary.

And I just mean they are more active. They aren't exactly main as in Harry Potter or something, but they are more active with their posts and have become more popular. Based on the characters enrolled right now, Aiden and Ember would be the 'main' characters.
    Alright, thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I'm not sure I even know what a "LiveJournal" is. :\ I saw the links, but I'm not sure I want to create an account just for recruiting purposes.
    It's a free blogg site online which have a fairly active roleplay community(es) too. I got a account, but I doesn't roleplay, I read fan fiction mostly.
    Zone District

So wait, it's not the MSN based community. I'm confused. Isn't there a journal something with MSN/Hotmail?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I don't know my roleplays sites all that hot, as you could probably guess. I know Solia, WTF, Mene, RPGateway, Crysa, Gaia, and... I think that's it. XD

- hangouts -

I have a LiveJournal, I could do some recruiting for you if you told me what you wanted said.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

So wait, it's not the MSN based community. I'm confused. Isn't there a journal something with MSN/Hotmail?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I don't know my roleplays sites all that hot, as you could probably guess. I know Solia, WTF, Mene, RPGateway, Crysa, Gaia, and... I think that's it. XD
    MSN/Hotmail got a journal/blogg function too but that is on another site called WordPress. LiveJournal is also a blogg site but it's different from WordPress.

The only RPG sites I know (and have played at) is Star Trek Simulation Forum, Twitter and WTFRPG. I know of LJ but haven't played on it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Btw I made the History to my character now... guess he's ready now.
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by emberwest View Post
    I have a LiveJournal, I could do some recruiting for you if you told me what you wanted said.
    I would be a-okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    MSN/Hotmail got a journal/blogg function too but that is on another site called WordPress. LiveJournal is also a blogg site but it's different from WordPress.

The only RPG sites I know (and have played at) is Star Trek Simulation Forum, Twitter and WTFRPG. I know of LJ but haven't played on it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Btw I made the History to my character now... guess he's ready now.
    Whoa, wait... Twitter. Wow, I'm behind in the times. D:

- hangouts -

Whoa, wait... Twitter. Wow, I'm behind in the times. D:
    Twitter isn't such a good roleplay site as you only got 140 character in each message. It's very one-line based. Also everyone you roleplay with needs to be around when you are. There is add-ins (other sites or apps) that allows you to write more than 140 characters though.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I think WTFRPG and LJ is much better. I haven't been on Gaia or Meneswha though...
    Zone District

I would be a-okay with it.
    Alright. Just give me a basic outline of what you want said and the picture you want to use, and I'll get it up.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Oh wow, I didn't see this post. I'll try to get you something... eventually. XD

- hangouts -