Login to your account

Thread: Hello! :D

Hello! :D

Greetings, WTF forum ^_^ Although I've already had two people give me the warmest welcomes that I've had on pretty much any site, thought I'd introduce myself to the rest of you!

You can call me Grimmeh, and I'm at the moment a soon to be college student with too much free time until the spring semester. I'm hoping to major in Art and Theater, my two favorite things in the whole world, and I am a costume/Halloween enthusiast with a love for fantasy/occult themes. For the last two years, I've worked as a makeup artist for a recently opened haunted house during October, and I always make my own costume for it. As an artist, though, I favor working in pencils, markers, and recently watercolors, as well as designing and making stuffed animals and dolls.

I used to only roleplay on Gaia, but I haven't had much luck with finding roleplays lately that have struck my fancy. By this site's standards, I've just breached being an intermediate, but I can easily surpass it if I'm particularly inspired to. My favorite topics are fantasy, horror (zombies and Silent Hill-esque circuses especially), Weird West steampunk, and some post-apocalyptic settings. Most of my characters are written so that I can adjust them for a particular setting, including gender changes if need be. Right now, though, I am dying for a decent setting to use a drow I made up (and no, Grimmeh did not make another dreaded Drizzt clone XD) for a non D&D setting :)

Aaaaaand that's all I can think of right now ^_^ I hope to make many new friends and have lots of fun on this site :D
    Last edited by GrimmEverafter; 09-08-2011 at 06:29 PM.

*rolls all over your intro post* Ahhh, now it smells like me. :3
    Anyway, I'll welcome you again. Erm... welcome! XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hi welcome to WTF. I am also pretty new here too n.n I joined a day or two ago. I hope you have fun here.

XD Like I said, you and another person gave me the best welcomes I could have hoped I feel all fluffy now XD

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by S P A R K L E S View Post
    Hi welcome to WTF. I am also pretty new here too n.n I joined a day or two ago. I hope you have fun here.
    Thanks

Fluffy like this? <3

- hangouts -

XD Exactly like that.

Might I just say, feeling that fluffy sounds amazing. Haha, Well anyhow I am glad you came to WTF, a world filled with wacky worlds, many different and unique faces and friendly atmosphere! Silent Hill Circus, hmm... that sounds like the scariest nightmare I could ever have, It'd be interesting to see that. It looks as though Xavi has your back, which is... usually... a good thing... >_> So I trust you're in good hands! Please, enjoy the site to it's fullest!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thanks, and I've got a feeling I'm in very good hands around here xD

Hands? I've never heard of these things before. XP

- hangouts -

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Hello, hello! Welcome to WTF and I apologize for not having been around to greet you before this. ^^

I hope you find WTF easy enough to get around in and that you have so much fun people will be all, "Grimmeh? Yeah, great player!" (Because, y'know, that'd mean people see your face around a lot. ;3 )

If you have any questions, don't be shy. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin