Login to your account

Thread: Hello Jello everybody n.n

Hello Jello everybody n.n

Hi everybody I am new(obviously) And of course I do role-play. Anyways before i get to the types of role-plays I like I will share a bit about myself. Well My name Is Mikaela Renee but i prefer to be called Quinn. I enjoy making pixel art(either of my characters or just inspiration i get) and I enjoy writing. I have a blog to where my story is at. http://www.polkadothousecat.blogspot.com
    and for my art http://www.lalaheaven.deviantart.com (i haven't uploaded any art in ages)
    Quinn's Likes- photography ( I take a couple of pictures myself. None of me though. I am very camera shy.) My favorite color is yellow. I don't really have a favorite animal i love all animals. My favorite food is Italian. I love pasta. (That is like the only thing i eat at home.) My favorite bands are T.a.t.u., Hollywood undead, Sum 41, Owl city.
    Hobbies-writing, pixel art, role-playing, chatting on yahoo messanger.

hm..that is all i can think of about me. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I don't mind people getting to know me better

For the role-plays i like i love romance. I don't mind past PG-13 romance. I usually encourage it. I love action, mystery, horror, tragic, basically anything that is interesting and that grabs my attention. Tragedy and romance is a major one for me. I love mystery too not to mention Horror. I'm usually not someone who likes horror movies but the Anime Higurashi No naku Koro Ni changed my mind and my change of thought on horror. Basically I will play as any being human or not doesn't matter I have no restrictions. I also do not mind abuse, teen pregnancy drugs ect that kind of thing kind of makes it more interesting for me. I know some people don't do that sort of thing but as a fellow writer I keep an open mind and try things i've never done before. It helps my role-playing not to mention it helps me in general as a writer and person in general to understand things better and lets me get in touch with my characters. I can play either gender and sex orientation i don't mind but it depends on the role-play and that goes for both gender and orientation.

Well feel free to ask any questions about me.
    Last edited by Fuu-Chan; 09-07-2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: role-plays i like

Welcome to WTFRPG! ^_^ I'd write a longer welcome like I usually do but I'm about to collapse, seeing as it's crazy late. Hope you like it here.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    Hello! I hope you like it here. And, might I ask why you prefer to be called Quinn?
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Eden
    lol its okay thank you for the welcome.
    Petrichora
    Thanks and My mom actually wanted me to name me Mikaela Quinn so i suppose
    I like to be called Quinn for that reason.
    Yeah i know kinda weird huh?

Welcomes! It's wonderful to see another writer joining the group here! This is a wonderful place to find lots of friendly and interesting people! Watch out for the crazies though... they like to sneak up on you! *EG* Anyways, feel free to ask if you have any questions, about anything, there's usually someone lurking about that's more then happy to help out and answer questions. Me being one of them^^ Hope you have fun and adventure here!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

thank you very much. I don't really have any questions at the moment. Just browsing around mostly lol. But Once i do come up qith some questions I will keep you in mind to ask them to. n.n

hello and welcome

thank you *o*

Awwww! Your art is adorable! It's so nice to have another talented person become a part of the WTF family. I know you'll enjoy your stay because this place is simply amazing. I hope to see you around.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I love the name Quinn, so I'm all for calling you that... So, Welcome to WTFRPG! Seeing as you are such an experienced writer, I'm sure you are going to be excited to reap all the benefits that this place has to offer... character and world creation is amazingly in depth and customizable here. It really is a lot of fun, but since it is your first time using all these features, don't be shy if you need to ask for help or if you are curious about certain things. We have a truckload of friendly and kind members who would jump at the opportunity to reach out a hand.

Well I hope to see you around, and I love your username... it catches my attention very easily. Oh and P.S. gatta love me some Higurashi, I watched it with this face the entire time. D:> It was awesome.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Xavirine
    thank you I'm glad you like my art. been trying to work on more i haven't uploaded in like a year or so.
    and thank you for the welcome.
    Schiz
    thanks. I didn't know i was so experienced as a writer xD No one has called me experienced xc but thank you i will enjoy it here. thank you.
    one thing i have a question about is the character pool.

What is the question exactly?

The character pool is basically a place where characters without games go for storage. If you would like to create a new character, you go to the character pool tab and click the button "New Character" at the top of the page. Sometimes, people looking for one on one, or Game Hosts looking for interesting characters will skim through the character pool and contact any characters they think would best suite the idea.

If that didn't answer your question in particular I can elaborate more. ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Like me! I creep through the 'pool' on a regular basis! xD

And hey there! It looks like everybody has already taken a shine to ya so you don't need to worry!

Schiz
    ah i see. I just didn't understand really what it was.
    Tele
    okay and yes they have lol.
    Last edited by Fuu-Chan; 09-08-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

thanks Brook so far i am. well trying to find a couple of group role-plays to join.

Welcome to WTF! I would have greeted you earlier, but I have been a little MIA the last few days. Sorry about that. D:

I actually meet so few people who say their favorite color is yellow! I don't know why this has to be the bit in your introduction post that I feel needs to be commented on above all others, but I find it very interesting. :3

From earlier posts, I can tell you're already aware that we're rather friendly, open, and welcoming, so I'm sure if you have questions you'll ask. :3 And with the number of posts you've already made so far, it seems like you're making yourself comfortable. :3 I hope to see you around lots!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin