Login to your account

Thread: Wtf = whale tail flail

Wtf = whale tail flail

So hi there. I'm Accio Weasley {obviously I'm a big time Potterhead} but you can call me Allie if you'd like. A friend of mine, Xavirne, introduced me to WTF and it's my first day {like kindergarten all over again}. I'm not 100% sure how to do this, but I'll give it a shot.
    I've been roleplaying for about two ish years and writing for even longer. I love to write, especially with others which is why I love roleplaying. I love creative twists and plots and I have a lot of weird obsessions/cravings for roleplays.
    I came from Menewsha, like a lot of people. And at the moment I'm not sure which I prefer, but I think I'm already becoming more lenient to WTF. So, er, hi

That was me for a second. XP
    As you already know, I'm here for you should you need anything.
    Other than that, welcome and I know I'll be creeping you nightly. I mean...

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Bahaha! I love the use of GIFs on here <3
    LAHV IT.
    Dawh, I appreciate the creepin'!
    And thank you so much!!
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

I like Accio, so... Welcome Accio to WTFRPG!

Any friend of Xavi is a friend of mine, so please feel free to engage me anytime. ^^ If you have a lot of cravings you are just dieing to write out, I say first thing you should do after this is make your own 1x1 search thread. You don't have to be strictly interested in one x one games to post there, I've actually seen a lot of ideas sprout into group games, it's just a great place to write out some of your ideas and cravings so that it's easier for members to approach you about them!

Please stay a while, and have fun~! ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Aw, thanks a bunch Schizo! Gotta love your name
    I do actually have a lot, and I just set up my 1 x 1 a little while ago. Still hoping for some hits even though I havem't gotten any yet. I'm hoping I'll become pretty active on here
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Things seem to heat up usually later on in the day, so patience is key. I do think I will go wander over there and take a peek, I'm not sure if I can balance anything knew right this moment with what I already have on my plate, but I'm always interested~! And love to peek into others interests. We'd love to see another active member on here, well a lot of us are active but some of us get pretty darn addicted. x-x;
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Yeah, it's like that with most general websites, especially RPing sites. I'm not usually on as early I was today but I'm sick from school. Aw, that's much appreciated! Haha, I can see that xD So many characters per one RP!

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Hi Welcome to WTF. I hope you have a great time here. I'm seeing a lot of people who came from menewsha. I am also fairly new. n.n well hopefully you will find your way around. have a great time here.

Thanks Brook! It's not too shabby so far!
    Awww, thank ya Sparkles. Yeah, Mene sent out a mass letter for anyone who wanted to switch over her and after some convincing and prodding I finally made an account. Thank ya & I believe I posted in your one X one

Welcome to the site~! <3

Welcome to WTF! :3

With joining any new site, it helps a lot to have friends already there who can show you the ropes and give you fairly immediate entertainment, so I'm really glad that you started with a friend. :3 There are a good number of Menewshans here, so you may recognize some faces. Certainly a similar friendly culture has developed from having the seed members of our site coming from Mene, so you ought to know if anything confuses you, there will be people happy to help you out. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin