Login to your account

Thread: Re: ☁ seriously, I'm new, I swear

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

Re: ☁ seriously, I'm new, I swear

• Good day to you beautiful people! I'm Taylore - 18, computer science major and collector of aesthetically appealing trinkets. I've been roleplaying since, oh, I'd say ... the 7th grade. I roleplay because it's a means of expression for me; a way to unwind after a long day of work or school and broadcast my innermost musings.

I'm interested in several different topics, my most favorite being high or mild fantasy settings. Any who, I hope to hear from you guys soon! <3

Welcome to the site, awolnation! Have to say that's the best reason to roleplay, you'll fit right in. ^_^ I hope you'll like it here, we're small but everyone here's really nice and there's a lot of great roleplayers. Let us know if you need any help getting started!

• Thank you kindly : > ! I believe I'll fit in fine, too.
      Just toying around with profile options and stuff now.
      And simutaneously creeping facebook and Gaia, 'tis
      what any young woman does.

I shall hope dearly that we add another place to creep to your list. This place is certainly on mine.

-breathes heavily through mouth while refreshing the Who's Online list-

• Ohoho, I miss those days when I'd be super excited to wait for people
      to come online ... I have a feeling this will be one of those websites,
      though ; > !

Welcomes! Yay another newbie to plot doom for! j/k XD Its seriously great here^^ I was never a forum rper before finding this site, and well now I am, t'is totally awesome! Anywho, feel free to ask any questions if you find yourself curious of anything, there's usually someone around willing to lend a helping hand^^ Hope you feel right at home and perhaps catch ya in a rp sometime^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Heya! ^ ^ It's always good to see more people around here! I'm looking forward to seeing your style and how those 'inner musings' come into play. It means a lot when you know a roleplayer is putting some real heart and soul behind their work.
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-06-2011 at 02:53 AM.

My turn to welcome you. Erm... hiya and... uhhh... welcome. XD

Okay, so that turned out rather lame. Ha ha! Anyway, WTF is a great roleplay site. I know you'll find someone who would LOVE to roleplay with you. The people here are great and everyone is super friendly. You will simply love it here and you'll find it hard to walk away. I know I cry a little bit every time I have to log off and go to bed. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

• Oh, you're all so pleasant! Thank you so much for your words of advice
      and your kindness <3

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Greeting and Salutations Taylore~! And welcome to the wonderful world of WTFRPG. I know you will enjoy your stay here, and like said before you will certainly fit in.

For me, this place is my second home. I encourage you to open yourself up to our world, diving into a new roleplay or creating one of your own. I thank you for posting here and introducing yourself, it's the first step in making long lasting friends and we do love learning about our new members! But please, I encourage you to ask for help or guidance if you are confused or anything of the sort, we have a lot of amazing features here that when taken advantage of can boost your entire roleplay experience!

I really do hope to see you around~ ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello hello! I apologize for not having greeted you immediately! I haven't been logging on the last few days for feeling unwell. Usually I'm more on the ball than this. ^^;

I hope you're finding your way around the site well enough! You seem to have a good number of posts so far, which hopefully means you are finding your way around. But if not, don't be shy about asking anyone. :3 Everyone here is happy to help!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin