Login to your account

Thread: Zombart: For Love

Zombart: For Love

Oh hey so I guess this is my art freebies thread.

I need practice. So I will pretty much draw anything. I like descriptions and/or reference and don't like having to guess or being told to just "do what you want" because oh my god so much pressure and what if I misrepresent your character i don't want to disappoint you! which is why i probably wont draw something for you sorry. D:

Yeah. So uh. If you let me wing it you must love it no matter what.

Here's my sketch thread so you can get an idea of my work:
    [x]

The idea I had for requests is just really loose sketches because otherwise I work to hard on them and fffft I get burnt out.

Yep. Request awaaaay!
    Last edited by Zomby; 02-09-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    "The bittersweet tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

Oh, man, I totally want to request art of Ardent and Dead God characters. But there are so many non-main characters in Ardent that it's a huge jumble. xD

Well, we'd love you if you did any of the main characters from here (Cain, Cas, Fortinbras, Lexington, Enris, Barasa, Deryn, or Alcy). ^^; I have a nice big reference chart here, but without Alcy:

We have a nice big art thread here.

Uhm, but that's kind of a broad request and a little crazy so I don't blame you if you don't. xD

o_o I'll see what I can do. But that is a lot. I'll probably get distracted reading the whole roleplay but that's probably good anyway, right?
    "The bittersweet tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

Goodness...xD Well, I think we'd all be flattered, haha. Yeah, it is a lot--I'm not really requesting all of it, just anything that strikes your fancy. We collect art for the game. ^^