Login to your account

Thread: Wanted: CO-GM for Ardent!

Wanted: CO-GM for Ardent!

I'll probably spice this post up a bit later, but here's basically what I'm looking for.

1. Someone who I can share all the secrets of the game with and discuss plans/hidden information, the purpose of this being to brainstorm, keep my consistency in check, make sure I'm not coming up with really stupid ideas, and finally to get ideas back from the co-GM.
    2. Someone who can become as much of an expert on the setting as I am and help answer questions/come up with new ideas regarding the setting.
    3. Someone who can take over if I ever potentially can't get online for a significant period of time .
    4. As sort of mentioned above, an alternative person for players to go to when they want to talk to a GM for any reason.
    5. General assistance/feedback on the game.
    6. POTENTIALLY, if you'd be interested, roleplaying out specific story scenes from the past/other locations for the benefit of players. ie 1x1s with plot significance.

I'm not looking for a servant to help me out, I'm looking for someone who is creative and smart and can contribute their own ideas and in

It's unlikely I'd accept an actual player of the game for this since there are SO many fucking spoilers xD

It's also unlikely anyone would actually take me up on this but I may as well ask! But please don't be offended if I say no--I'm really looking for someone who is just right. I'm not looking for perfection, I'm looking for the perfect person for this. If that makes any sense!
    Last edited by Eden; 08-27-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Taken by one awesome person. ^_^