Login to your account

Thread: The Haven Experiments(Need ridiculously large amount of active people)

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch

The Haven Experiments(Need ridiculously large amount of active people)

Introduction

You wake up in a dark room, restrained by straps that hold down your waist and limbs. You feel strange, you are disoriented, your head is pounding, and you have no memory of anything before this. You think you are alone until you hear the voice. It is female and it is talking in a fierce mental whisper.

We are the experiments of Haven; stolen from our homes, our lives, our families, and then totally forgotten by the outside world. We were normal, and now we are something else. Manipulated by THEM into what they want us to be. THEY believe themselves to be our creators, but they are DEAD wrong. Soon you will know what I mean.

You look around the best you can, but see nothing. Suddenly you are sleepy and as your eyes slide shut again, you wonder what she meant. You do not awaken again for at least a day or two.

This time you find yourself in a different room, but now you are free to move. You note that you are dressed in a loose gray shirt and faded gray pants, a metal cuff affixed to your wrist. They have given you a name having to do with what your new powers/mutation is, and locked you in some kind of laboratory ward with other experiments. A ward with no windows, and no visible way out.

What will you do?

Creator: emberwestPlease consider joining...it may look like there are a lot of characters but it's not the number of characters that's the issue...We need active people only about 4 people are posting and we need more people to post! We welcome all! We just want more people to join in the fun!

Find us in the full featured RPs!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?768-The-Haven-Project

cuz i didn't notice that a similar thread like this one had been made here....(I think the combo of library internet and WTFRPG is throwing bugs at me...or i'm just not really awake yet....*grabbing another cup of coffee* most likely the wakefulness issue)
    Last edited by Venin666; 08-24-2011 at 04:20 PM.