Login to your account

Thread: [MISC] Googling your name :]

[MISC] Googling your name :]

Google your name. What did you find?
    Go ahead and Google your name, nickname, usernamer, etc. What did you find? Anything good?

For the hell of it, Urban Dictionary your name!
    Now what did you find? Are there any close variations? Anything hilarious or stupid?
    Xavi
    Sha-vee (n.) (A.K.A. Humphrey Bogart) The love child of Paul Scholes and Robert Downey Jr. - wild mushroom picker - expert back passer - and protector his two young butt buddies, Lio Messi and Cesc Fabregas

(v.) The act of self-righteously shit talking about every team that beats you or even comes close to beating you, while claiming that FC Barcelona is the only team in the world that knows and wants to play football.

(v.) the act of gathering your whole team to surround the referee. Then you cry and yell at him until you get the decision you desire.

Dude, don't Xavi me. The object of football is to prevent and score more goals than the other team, not back pass and play monkey in the middle for 90 minutes

Xavi
    Now the Spanish word for cunt.

Marcos: Did you hear what he said?
    Carlos: Yes I did, what a fucking Xavi
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 04:16 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

If you google my username you get... exactly what you'd expect to find. Medical stuff... But if you google my real name you get tons of articles on this artist who shares my name. Nothing about the real me. xD

Urban Dictionary...

- A person who is completely withdrawn from reality and attempts to create one of his own.

... Well that seems about right!! ^_^

I also must add you are officially the queen of topic making. xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I goggled my username and I got some boxers/fighters up. O.o
    http://youtu.be/BwdWaZB6ikA

And this cartoon.
    http://youtu.be/y-m8uROXpTg

From Urban Dictionary:
    1. Brook

(A) A type of hair cut. low fade. a guido type of hair cut.
    Yo! did u see mark, he got brooked out

(B) the realest biitch you'll ever meet.
    you will fall in love with this giirl no matter what the hatin ass bitches have ta say.
    she's envied by many an people are always talkin shit because they cant be her.
    she's similar to a loni in many ways.
    brook is a 5 star chick and is not a girl you should fukk with,
    she's known to be a "bad bitch",,
    the baddest.
    yet everybody loves her and respects her.
    known to have a big ass and thick thighs.

she brooked that bitch!!

look at her ass!!

(C) Verb - to fight, or to knock someone out. Also means to jump someone, like a surprise attack

naaah!! Man You stole my girl!! You're gonna get BROOKED!!

(D) 1-to be of ultimate greatness, sexyness, or wit; usually in all forms
    2-to defy all laws of logic; to tell science and life, to go "**** themselves"
    3-to prevent or deny without any rational reasoning or thought-manner

-Jonathan Larson, before sadly passing away, was always in the state of brook, or brooking: Shakespeare always brooked when writing.
    -Mate, he totally brooked that jump!: He is totally brooking that Act!
    -Did you see the new kid brook the teacher?

(E) This is the name of an extremely intelligent, athletic and sexy young woman. Her emphasis on hard work, good order, and excellent health infect those around her. She is also very likely to be an expert a nutritional and ecological cooking, as well as the maker of a perfect vodka martini.

I wish that I could run a foot race faster than my wife, but unfortunately I'm married to Brook!"
    I also did an search on my real name. It was interesting too but I'll not say what I found.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Well, Brook... you must have a wonderful rump according to this. And a pretty fly haircut as well. Bahahaha.. this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Well, Brook... you must have a wonderful rump according to this. And a pretty fly haircut as well. Bahahaha.. this is funny.
    You stole the words right outta my mouth! :P

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Also, that cartoon... is special. I wonder what language it is. Spanish? Even if it is, I don't remember it so I don't have the slightest clue what they are saying. XD

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I also must add you are officially the queen of topic making. xD
    I get bored. So I try to come up with things that would be entertaining and fun. And things that will help us active users get to know each other more.

- hangouts -

... and then we got this one where I would be a bitchy slut (... or in my case, a manwhore):

Brook
    (E)First glance seem to be a cool chick only covering up the fact that she's an alcoholic meth-head tramp who will suck the life out of any man. Not only a freeloader but also a total slut that will take it up the ass by any dude at any time. Tends to be a total mouthy bitch who has saggy tits and a beer belly.

God it's too bad Jim's girlfriend has to be Brooking herself out. Not even a donkey punch would set her straight.
    UrbanDictionary
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    saggy tits and a beer belly
    LMAO! That's terrible. XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I get bored. So I try to come up with things that would be entertaining and fun. And things that will help us active users get to know each other more.
    I really like it, I've always wanted to get to know everyone a little bit more and your topics are definitely helping. It's also serving to be a boredom killer for me as well. c:

I am almost certain you share none of those traits. D:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I am almost certain you share none of those traits. D:

Holy wow lol I googled my username and was so surprised at all of the results that came up.... tooons of accounts of mine. It brought me back to a forum I was posting on years ago too, blast from the past! Just wow, was I not expecting that. At least the first 3 pages are all my accounts, tho on the fourth they start putting in results for kitty instead of kytti.

And Urban dictionary got nothing lol I be undefined! XD
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    I googled my name the other day. I found an article from a local newspaper that mentioned my speech at my high school graduation. I kinda wished that that wasn't memorialized. Of course, they left out the one controversial part of it, so I guess it's all good.

You also get my myspace page (haven't been on in years), my facebook page, my zinch account, my yahoo account, the group I made on facebook, and a link to the poems I sent to a college writing contest that won.

Oooh. There's something about my 8th grade softball team.

Now, as for Urban dictionary:

A kind of pastry baked in Germany, usually (but not necessarily) cherry-filled.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Mmmmmm. Cherry-filled. XD

- hangouts -

Wow! You've done a lot of things to get recognized. In school, poetry and sports? Urban Dictionary should just say "BAMF."

Also.... you have a title I've never seen before! (This must be one of the secret ones that only last on a certain single number.) 69. "Not-so-Secretly Kinky" xD Bahahaha....

I get old political blog stuff from my younger years and a smattering of really nerdy stuff. xD

Also.... you have a title I've never seen before! (This must be one of the secret ones that only last on a certain single number.) 69. "Not-so-Secretly Kinky" xD Bahahaha....
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    Well, I was going to humbly refute that, but I got bored with my denial speech, so I'm just going to accept your compliment and thank you. So, thank you very much.

Also, I noticed that, too. I kinda miss it.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.