Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [LIFESTYLE] Post Pet Pictures, Please!

[LIFESTYLE] Post Pet Pictures, Please!

Oh yeah, alliteration for the win.

As the title suggests, post pictures of your pets! We all talk about them, so let's see them! Cute pictures, silly picture, serious pictures, even terrible pictures! If you have pictures of a pet that passed away, feel free to share them too. Don't have a pet? That's okay! You can post pictures of the pet you wish you had.

I wanna see them. Now, share always my fellow pet owners!
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 04:06 PM.

My cat named Cutie.

These are the kittens~

And I hope you have not a single still moment.

You asked for it.

omg! I love the last picture kitten, Schizo! It's so cute!

Just some of my babies:
    Mr.Hopity - One of my male rabbits
    Tinkerbell - She is fatter now... bigger... but I don't have any recent pictures of her.
    Maka Reaper - Only picture that I have of her that is good so far.
    Again Mr.Hopity and Tinkerbell:

This is Mr.Hopity and his unnamed sister when I first got them, they were palm size!

My Tinkerbell in her little santa hat (yes she did bite me and not let me near her for an hour after I took the picture).

My mom's cat Baby in the santa hat... she didn't stop purring despite what I did.

My mom's dog, Puppy.

My beautiful Maka Reaper back before she got big:

Maka Reaper (yellow collar) & ShyAnne (no collar), they are sisters and ShyAnne is my mom's other dog.

My Tinkerbell after she got spade and she wouldn't stop biting that the stitches so she got paper plates around her neck to keep her from it.

Some random fowl from the city's park:

Some of the cows that were around my house:

And that's all I have at the moment on pictures... I love taking pictures of my babies so I have a lot of pictures of them.

I wonder if anyone notices the fact that in the picture of Mr.Hopity and Tinkerbell, that Tinkerbell is a bit see-though.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 08-18-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Cute pictures BoredNeko!

Here's my guinea pig Bob. He's dead though. I miss him a bit.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Awww so sorry to here Brook x.x Losing beloved pets isn't ever easy x.x I lost 4 of my rats earlier this year thanks to a huge glaring problem with the way the bedding I use is packed... Evil people... Anywho... Time to show off my pics *EG*

This is my eldest baby cat, Freckles^^

This one is my orange tabby girl, Venus

Yes, she does eat souls, so be careful XD

And here be the baby of the kitty babies, Crisco

And yes, he is the cute, and no, you may not have him XD

And onto the reptilian portion of my kids lol

My older Leopard Gecko, Ryu. I can't remember her full name, but Ryu is only the short version of it.

This one is my male Leopard Gecko, Eiji; he's about a year younger.

And my currently last living rattie, Ginpatsu or just Gin for short

And in tribute to the one's I lost recently...
    From Left to Right is Gin, Zephyr, Hashikoi and Kenage

And the african soft furred rats, Velvet and Katame
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I was born for this thread.

Yes, that's another cat, but I guess I don't love him enough to take a million pictures of him. xD

There's a link to me talking to my kitty. XD I'll post pictures of the fatties later. :P
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-19-2011 at 01:58 AM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I know i have like a billizon pictures, but ill keep it down to a min for my current pets

My Harley girl

left to right: Kairo, Chi and Cozzy
    Updates Mondays

Wow, I'm having issues with the coding. :\

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4274254501.5585.739614501&l=3417d37767&type =1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.196631719501.165739.739614501&l=2b5c2a8402& type=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150365169069502.428928.739614501&l=5ec1b6 044f&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150399797729502.439988.739614501&l=6b011c cdbb&type=1

- hangouts -

Here are my kitties:

Thats Elvis
    s
    Zuzu

Jerry

Oh my god a91, that last picture. PERFECTION

Frankenberri - So named because she showed up around Halloween and looked like several different types of cats spliced together (she has stripes in some of her spots and spots in some of her other spots). We thought she was a boy at first, so I called her "Frankenstein" (pronounced like in Young Frankenstein) and my brother called her "Barry". So she became "Frankenberri" after we discovered her true gender. xD

Torturing our poor dog Butch:

He is an entirely too agreeable dog sometimes. Most of the photos I have of him are him dressed up somehow or posed with objects because my mom thought it'd be funny. xD

And my dear Lucky. I lost her about a year ago now. She passed sometime just before my friend visited in late August.

She's a bit scruffy in this photo because it was towards the end of her life and she was ill. But it shows her lack of tail.

More of a glamour photo here:

Still not the most lovely photo I have of her, but I don't have a copy of any of the prettier ones uploaded.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Really beautiful animals miss sharkcat, especially the first : D

Hahha. :3 Thanks. Frankenberri is a lovely cat, but definitely fits into the "dumb jock" category of cats. xD She's hilarious and I love her, don't get me wrong. But not the brightest crayon in the box for sure. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

OMG Nicole *dies laughing* that last pic is the best. Oh unholy lizard mother, my sides are achin'
    Updates Mondays

Maneki, that last photo in your post is completely beautiful and I say that as a freelance/professional photographer.
    I also feel sorry for your dog but also so wish I had a dog like that. As for the first photo of your dear Lucky, did she get any of those fish? cooked up and served on a silver platter?

On a different note... I'm surprise nobody has commented on the see-through cat in my first photo as it is unedited... the camera just took it that way.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 08-19-2011 at 04:54 AM.

ha ha thank you guys. My friend was trying to take a pic of jerry, and he moved right as she took it so he looks totally weird.

And BoredNeko, your maka is gorgeous. And the bunny is so cute. Also the invisible cat was amusing, looks like a ghost cat.

I don't think my brain completely processed the photo of the transparent cat. xD I was talking to someone while looking at the photos earlier. xD It's very cool, though.

Thank you for the compliment on the photo of Lucky with the flowers. :3 I can't remember if it was one I took or one my mom took, but I do know that my mom is responsible for most of the good photos I have of my pets. She enjoys taking postcard type photos of them where I just grab quick snapshots. xD

I don't think Lucky got to eat any of the fish, though it's hard to say for sure. She was more interested in eating sandwich meat than fish. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Jerry
    I like box cat. :3

- hangouts -

Muddy Butt

Nameless D:

Nameless , again

Riley

Bugaboo

Pretty Kitty

Pretty Kitty and babies (Cobra, Coco, and Nike)

Cobra

Cobra

PIGSSSS

More pigs!
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-19-2011 at 12:52 PM.

oh my gosh - so many kitties. >o<
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I know. I have sixteen of them. x________________x

- hangouts -

So many cute kitties Xavi!

I remember the only time I could get a picture of all my cats was when they would gather around to eat.. that was back when I had like 30 or so due to so many kittens as I had only started out with 8 females when I moved to the place but a neighbor had a male cat that liked to come visit and somehow an orange male cat got into the bunch that stayed around the house.

These are a couple of my gone babies, I didn't post them with my others due to not feeling up to it.

Jungle Jane (and me back when I was 12-14ish don't know exactly) but these are the only pictures I have of her online. But the only reason why she died was because the stupid neighbors had locked her up (Not that it was proven but after stopping by their house and asking the girl we asked had went back into the barn and their neighbor said she had seen my cat around recently) and she wouldn't eat unless I was around, I had her for 8 years before she had disappeared. Found out she wouldn't eat unless I was around because I went to spend a few weeks with my sister one summer and Jungle Jane was pregnant so my dad thought she was gonna have kittens because she wasn't gonna eat but as soon as I came back she started eating again. She was the cat that I could tell to go to my room and she would go.

Sasha, my wonderful dog who would pose for me to take pictures of her. She died last year when an idiot who worked with my dad ran her over (not on purpose I hope but the dogs stayed out of the way of cars and trucks).
    Link one, Link two
    And my favorite picture of her:

My mom's cat, Cally, my dad accidentally ran her over last year about a month or few weeks before Sasha was ran over.

Dinah, she was sick in this photo is why it looks so bad... plus my camera phone at the time sucked.

My old pony Red, with me on him and my bro holding him.. it's an hugely old photo.

I hugely spam my DA with my pet pictures if you want to try to keep up with me and my pets there. and I'll add some pictures of my KFC (a roster) and other chickens to my DA at some point... gotta find good pictures of them first though.
    Now time to end it on a cute note, this is a random kitten from two years ago... don't know what happen to it though.

Cally was beautiful!

- hangouts -

This thread is officially the cutest thing on WTF, and I think if I ever feel down I will just come here and look at these animals. <3

Favorites so far; Neko - Maka Reaper & ShyAnne (Those are the cutest puppies ever.) , Tigerkytti - Your rats are adorable, I had three myself back in high school and they were some of the funnest pets I ever had. Maneki - Lucky was sooooo gorgeous, I think I just really love fat things but she is just so cuddly~~

*explodes from overload*

Yes ShyAnne and Maka Reaper were so cute as puppies... then they grew up into hyper active dogs who don't know the meaning of settle the F*** down or sit. They do understand belly rub time which then they do calm down but that is the only way to keep them still aside from flat out sitting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
    Yes ShyAnne and Maka Reaper were so cute as puppies... then they grew up into hyper active dogs who don't know the meaning of settle the F*** down or sit. They do understand belly rub time which then they do calm down but that is the only way to keep them still aside from flat out sitting on them.
    Haha! That just means they love you and can't keep their love still! What kind of dogs are those though? I want one. <3

Catahoula or Louisiana Catahoula leopard dog is the official name for their breed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catahoula_Cur is the wiki page for the breed.
    Unless you can train them and play with them and give them a job if ya can do all of that then they would be a good dog. If you can't then they make horrible dogs. I need to get them on their own and in a place were they can't get distracted to train them rightly, it helps that they do sorta see me as the alpha of the pack... even if it comes from me pinning them to the ground each month to put their flea stuff on.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 08-20-2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Fixing the spelling and add more info

I want that cat. XD

- hangouts -