Login to your account

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: eye protection NOT required in this area

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    It is quite alright. i love excitement. i think it has potential if enough people join it. And I'm totally into the complicated scenario! I think bounty hunterxbounty hunter is good for the mains, though I'm sure we will have plenty of in and out supporting characters too. Do you want to just have a basic thread or make a full forum and uses the locations options with that? (No worries I can set it up)
    O_O Well, you lost me after "or make a". XD So you can set it up wherever you see fit. ^^;

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by year_of_the_fox View Post
    Eight digidestined all out of original characters ^-^ I call the Crrest of Knowledge!
    It has been reserved for you. :3

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
    I would love to do a digimon role play but I haven't seen the show in forever so I can't remember all that much for it. All I remember of the show is Matt was hot, Kira is awesome, and Gotamon is completely such a great partner for Kira. Plus Kira and Ty(or Tk I forget but Matt's younger brother) make such a cute couple. I'm now gonna have to search for it on netflix now that I remember about it.
    Have ya seen The Warrior's Way? That has ninjas in western setting and it was awesome since the main battle was between ninjas, circus freaks (I mean that in a loving way for once), and outlaw cowboy gang.
    Cowboys Vs Aliens is on my to see in theaters list... which I'll probably get around to it next month after bills if it's still in theaters, if I can't get my dad to take my mom and me to it before then.

I normally do two paragraphs at the least but I try to give the same of how much I get back, just so ya know. As for gender.. perhaps doubling would work best for this role play since I don't see it just having two main characters but a group of 'em, this way it'll give ya a chance to play a female too. So it could also have another pairing mixed in with the best friend x best friend pairing.

Hmmm... any plot idea to go with that setting?
    Ugh, I love Matt! Tai was okay. TK got annoying (Matt's younger brother). And I cosplayed as Kari (Tai's sister). By the way, I'm starting a Digimon roleplay here.

The Warrior's Way? Nope, never heard of it. ^^; But I really like the ninjas vs cowboys idea. I agree that doubling makes sense. We could each take a female and a male role. A best friend x best friend pairing and maybe a rival vs rival pairing. Just to be so not original. Ha ha.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Full forum are the things you see when you hit the roleplay tab. I'll make it and send you a link.

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Full forum are the things you see when you hit the roleplay tab. I'll make it and send you a link.
    Ohhhh. Oh snap, I cannot wait. :3

- hangouts -

And here it is. If you have questions about the character making process let me know, also we should discuss a few details before we totally start.

This Sounds Complicated

All righty. Wanna work them out in the OOC section of the thread?

- hangouts -

sure thing I'll post in the bang bang ooc

I agree that doubling makes sense. We could each take a female and a male role. A best friend x best friend pairing and maybe a rival vs rival pairing. Just to be so not original. Ha ha.
    Alrighty... so um how to start for our rp?

and I'm sad... Netflix only has Digimon: The Movie... none of the seasons of it.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
    Alrighty... so um how to start for our rp?

and I'm sad... Netflix only has Digimon: The Movie... none of the seasons of it.
    Maybe the three of them are meeting up? Maybe the best friend characters are friends with the "rival couple." Maybe A (your character) and B (my character) decide to go out on a(n) ______________ and A decides to bring C and B decides to bring D. >< I feel like I just turned this into a math problem. 2 + 2 = fish.

- hangouts -

Buuh. <3

I have a little plot idea. >>
    Something I took bits of from an old movie I don't remember the name of.
    Combines... well sort of Human x Goddess with post apocalyptic.

My posting size varies, depends on what is happening, but I figure I can write enough to satisfy you. :3

My idea is rough, but I would love a pm if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazziebell View Post
    Buuh. <3

I have a little plot idea. >>
    Something I took bits of from an old movie I don't remember the name of.
    Combines... well sort of Human x Goddess with post apocalyptic.

My posting size varies, depends on what is happening, but I figure I can write enough to satisfy you. :3

My idea is rough, but I would love a pm if you're interested.
    A PM has been sent.

- hangouts -

Would ya be interested in a group RP?

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    Would ya be interested in a group RP?
    Depends. :P What's this group RP about.

- hangouts -

Here is the group: Goodnight, Travel Well . . .

I shall go check 'er out!

- hangouts -

Hello, I would love to do an RP with you! (:

Quote Originally Posted by xCityLights View Post
    Hello, I would love to do an RP with you! (:
    Oh snap! Italics. XP Is there anything the whets your appetite?

- hangouts -

Italics makes everything seem more important! 8D
    Btw, Neil is a hotty<3 Haha,

And the ones that really catch my attention are;

student x professor
    best friend x best friend
    butler x master
    cop x convict

You have so many interesting ones that it's hard too narrow them down :P
    I guess from the mini list that I have produced you can pick your favourite! (:

Neal is a sexy beast. Definitely my favorite character and celeb crush.

So, to explain the random list, I was channel surfing and on YouTube at the same time. I pulled ideas from the two and was like - I'll make a pairing list and be semi-original. XD

Well, from that list, we could definitely do best friend x best friend and combo it with one of the others. Although, I'm not sure butler/master would have a bff x bff relationship. O_o Might be a little weird.

Is there any role and gender you'd specifically like to play? I think that would help me decide which pairing I like best.

- hangouts -

Haha, I've just started watching White collar. I've had too start it online because obviously the series has progressed xD

Oh how youtube has the strangest ideas.

I guess we could mix the best friend x best friend with cop x fugitive? 8D Well, it could actually with butler x master if you want, I mean the butler could've been with the master since...well forever! xD

Ummm...I can play either not so picky. You pick first since they are your ideas :P

Then you'd love my character Neal - http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....ub=pool&id=312. Not as original as my other ones, but he's a riot to play.

I'm a-okay with being the male so I'll snag that role. As far as the pairing... I could do either or from the butler/master. But I feel like the butler role suits one of my characters (he's not on here) pretty well. Then, obviously, with the cop/criminal, I'd be more inclined to take on the criminal role. However, I have several cop/detective characters that I could utilize, too.

As you could probably guess, I've a ton of characters. XD And I also make about two new characters a week (if I'm able to roleplay). I've this obsession with creating new people and scenarios. You should see me play the Sims3. And by play, I mean watch me spend hours making families and houses.

Well, that was not helpful. Or was it?

- hangouts -

Oh damn, you made me fall in love all over again 8D *Drools over him*

Alrighty, haha everytime I look at your avatar I just can't help but laugh! His face, so cute when pouty and in thought! Alright, if you feel more comfortable with the butler then feel free too play him! I have no problem because either way I have too create characters xD

Holy smokes, so many characters! You...are one amazing person! Lmao, virtual families FTW! Especially you can kill off the hubby if he does something wrong 8D

That actually was helpful! (:

I laugh at my avi every time I see it. I just can't take myself seriously on here. The best part is, I always have that look on my face when my boss walks by. She must think I'm a herpy derp. XD

OMG OMG OMG! What if we combined the two? In a way. Like the master is the cop? Then Neal and this other character could be in there. We can always add more character in, too. As the story progresses.

- hangouts -

You Haha 8D Aren't bosses the best?! xD

Sure! That would be just dandy! I would love that! (: So you're the butler/criminal? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by xCityLights View Post
    You Haha 8D Aren't bosses the best?! xD

Sure! That would be just dandy! I would love that! (: So you're the butler/criminal? 8D
    Retard Horse HERP DERP. LOVE the title. XD But yes, that's me.

So long as you're a-okay with that. :P And who else might you be? O_o Rape victim! >.> I blame Law & Order: SVU for that blurt out. :P

- hangouts -

Lol, that is me on occasions especially when I am drunk off my butt xD

Yep, I am good with that! ^^ Cooks and I just finished unpacking the boxes and making my room look decent XD Then I had to go out with her and buy her food for her "helping" me, don't cha love little cousin-sisters? xD

OMFG~ Rape victim ;O I LOVE SVU! It comes from 7-8:00 pm 8D

I know what you mean. My friend needs someone to take her shopping and since her boyfriend is at work, I get stuck being the "big sissy." I don't mind, but it is really annoying how people use me all the time for my money or for my car. :\

>D I love SVU, too! Castle, Bones, White Collar, Suits, Law & Order, NCIS, CSI, CSI: NY, the Mentalist, Blue Bloods, Flashpoint... I think those are all my crime/law dramas.

- hangouts -

Lol, I actually don't mind because cookie is my cousin. But if it was my friend..oh ho, well I would tell them too back off xD Yeah, especially because gas ain't as cheap as it used too be. Why can't the gas go back too being like...60 cents...D: That was amazing!

My parents used too mock me and tell me I would end up becoming a criminal like that if I watch SVU, CSI too much! :P Ohh, I haven't watched Blue bloods, the Mentalist OR Flashpoint..not sure those shows come on in Canada..and even if they do..I bet they're on at like 2-3 in the morning xD OH~ Btw, what ever shall our plot be?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashpoint_(TV_series)
    :P I just had to share that this one is Canadian (I knew it without having to look it up).

Plot is probably a good idea. And setting, too. Have you any thoughts?

- hangouts -

My turn too derp! xD I never knew that... xD *Feels un-Canadian* :P Must keep an eye out for it now!

For setting...I was thinking maybe USA, or Europe, Futuristic setting where crime does not happen much because of severe punishments. Maybe my character, she's being threatened because committing a crime such as rape is an automatic death sentence. And Neal, he is her long time friend and he gets assigned on my characters case and they realize they know each other? xD ((If we;re doing the cop one! :P)) That is all I have for now...

Color me interested.

-ponders-

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I've gone and bolded my interests, maybe we can go from there? Of course you'll need to tell me if you're interested in return. ^_^ You can just poke through my Roleplay/Character tab. I've deleted the stuff I would never, ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    ωнαт ι ℓιкε

The following genres, pairings, storylines, and such are things I love. Stuff I'm currently roleplayng has a strike through it.

Pairings
    rich x poor
    student x professor
    goddess x human
    best friend x best friend
    butler x master
    girly man x manly girl
    princess x bounty hunter
    cop x convict
    bounty hunter x bounty hunter

Settings/Themes/Genres
    wild west