Login to your account

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: eye protection NOT required in this area

eye protection NOT required in this area

eye protection NOT required in this area

First things first, I got the title from the sign on a door next to me.
    The NOT was taped on. XD
    Second, ... wait, there wasn't a second. D:

ιηтяσ∂υcтιση [updated]

Hello, hello. My name is Xavi. I've been roleplaying since... who really cares. I don't think the years I've written really defines my skill or level so we'll just leave that fact out. Anyway, I've been writing for a while. By all means, this does not make me an expert. I've just developed my style some and I know what I like and what I don't like. But, since I'm human and all, I do make mistakes from time to time. So don't hate me if I lose interest or have some typos.

I have a full time job that I work from 8AM to 5PM EST. You will have to be patient with my posting. If I don't post for days at a time, don't think I'm ignoring you. Odds are, I'm not online. If you do see me online and notice I haven't posted in a while, please post on my profile, PM, or IM me. I should add that I only do thread posts. Email and IM just aren't my thing. ^^;

I also prefer literate roleplays. Meaning, I want nice spelling, grammar, and quality over quantity. Don't get me wrong though, I do like large posts. If you write ten interesting paragraphs, I won't hate you. However, if you give me a pathetic one liner, then... well, let's just say I'm not your person. I want at least a paragraph (5+ sentences). I prefer 4-7 paragraphs but, again, I'm not overly picky. So long as it's good, I could really care how much you write. B|
    Last edited by Xavirne; 07-10-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Updated on 7.10.13

яσℓερℓαy's ι'м ιη

Please check out my profile. All of them are listed there.

ωнαт ι ρσsт ℓιкε [posts from 2011]

Perched on a high up ledge that loomed over the city entrance, the young male couldn't help but smirk when a female entered who was accompanied by a black beast. He immediately knew she was not of his kind and a darker nature began to emerge as he stared down at her. She was rather toned for a female and strikingly beautiful. To his dismay, he would not have the will within him to fight her, so, opting for a more gentleman like stature, he simply walked off the edge he was sitting upon.

Without a peep, the wind harassed his body and his hair became a wild mess. Falling from such a height would fall under the term suicidal, but to Kavik is was mere pleasure. When his feet made contact with the ground, a light pulse was sent out in a ten foot radius of his standing. The structures nearby seemed unaffected, which was exactly how it was supposed to be.

Standing up to unfold himself, Kavik's brilliant blue eyes snapped toward the creature that stood outside the gate. "There, there kitty cat, no need to be alarmed. I am not here to hurt your dear mistress. I'm not that kind of man." Pivoting on this left foot, Kavik now stood practically face to face with Kai. "Well hello there, miss. Welcome to Lukat." Bending at the hips to bow, Kavik's bright blue eyes stayed locked on the female before him. "Please do not fear me, miss. I have nothing on my person that I would even dream of using on you." Turning, he added under his breath, "I don't assault women."
    Nieko rolled over in bed. Glaring at his alarm clock, the jade eyed male moaned. As he exhaled, he rolled over and out of his bed. Landing with a light thud, Nieko rubbed his behind. Stretching on the floor, the brunette moved right into a set of push-ups. After about 500 single-handed push-ups (250 per side), Nieko turned over onto his back. Another long rep count of crunches followed, and then, after doing some squats, the green-eyed male walked into another room - the bathroom.

Removing all this clothes from his toned, yet slender body, Nieko let the icy cold water splash across his body. Even though the temperature of the water was about 64 degrees Fahrenheit, just touching his body caused there to be a slight steam effect in the room. A rather high pitched sneeze came from his mouth as he lathered his hair was shampoo. Letting the water 'caress' his face, Nieko ruffled out his hair as he naked self stepped from the shower. His dainty feet swept silently across the tiled floor. Each stepped seemed faster and more precise as he moved back into his room.

His green eyes flickered over toward his closet. Tugging on a black uniform, Nieko let loose a rather wicked laugh. Spinning around, he couldn't help but admire his dashing good looks. As he spun around, his boots made a light clicking with the wooden floor.

Click, click, click. Nieko walked outside and only the small stones that descended down a hill to the street below. The street below was actually the main gate to the asylum that he worked at. Briskly walking over, Nieko identified himself with all the necessary protocol. As he took in his last breath of 'pure' air, Nieko smirked at the guard located at the main entrance. "It's a lovely day to get stuck guarding, is it not?"

His brown bangs fell into his eyes as he walked about to find his boss. He knew his assignments would be the same as always, but it was better safe than sorry. So he figured it would be best to just to confirm his posting and duties.

"Sir!" Clicking his heels together and saluting his boss, Nieko lowered his hand and stood at attention. "Duties for today, may I inquire them?" Duties for today, may I inquire them? Now that was gay sounding. Oh well, no point in correcting myself. His jaded eyes looked coldly at his boss. "And, as far as my assignments are concerned, should you need to tag on additional missions, I will be more than happy to carry them out." His eyes hinted at his true self. His... darker nature. Nieko wasn't really one to be mistaken as a 'bad guy.' But, he actually was. A cold-hearted, merciless... murderer.
    Light flooded into his eyes as whiteness swallowed him whole. Snorting, the rusty haired male rolled over onto the endless sea of sheets. The light amber skin tone broke through the cloud-like heaven his body was nestled upon. A gentle whimper came from her direction. Smirking at his situation, he was proud to be a werewolf rather than a filthy bloodsucker. Had he been breed that wicked species, the woman he just soiled would have been not only his sexual appetizer, but also his dessert.

His golden eyes looked lustfully into hers as he placed a light kiss on her forehead. "I'm a dead man, you know that right." His lips moved flawlessly as he spoke each syllable of the words that danced off his lips. "But you like being a bad girl, so I guess I'm not to blame." A quick nose nuzzle followed before the male stood and sought out his clothing. Scratching his head, Tarek shot the naked woman a puzzled look. "Did you eat my clothes or something?" Her head shook a bashful no. "Heh. Oh well. I heard nude is in these days. Later." Placing his black framed glasses on his nose, the male waved her a farewell.

Slipping outside, Tarek morphed into his rust colored wolf form. A large puff of exhaled air circled around his muzzle. "Well that was fun. It's a shame we only agreed for a single one night stand.... Hmmmm, I wonder where the pack is and what they are up to." Ears flicking forward, then shooting back, Tarek darted toward the forest where home was. With each embrace made by his paws to the earth, the wolf picked up speed. He wasn't a powerful beast, but he was fast. Speed and deception, those were his ultimate skills. If there was ever a skill more necessary for survival it would be speed - speed to run away and flee. Too bad Tarek was a stubborn fool who wouldn't abandon his family.

With home now in his golden eyes, the wolf slowed to a near haunt. Trotting up the path, Tarek Lovell resumed his atrocious posture. Being the loner, he was more or less seen as an omega, or the lowest ranking member of the pack. Being as he was, Tarek wasn't one to really fuss or mind this little label he was given. The baggage and shit he had to deal with was what he thrived for. He actually felt useful during these times. It was the void that killed him and drove him away. However, Tarek had always been the independent kind of man, so even though he hated being alone, he ultimately loved it.

"Hey," the red colored wolf muttered under his breath. "What are my duties for tonight, my lady?" Lowering his head five inches lower so his black nose almost gracefully skimmed the ground, Tarek's wandering eyes shifted about to analyze the situation he imposed himself upon. "I sense an unease. Are the vamp-pricks out, again?" Head still lower than the alpha's, Tarek waited for the answers. But, he half expected to be ignored as he was typically overlooked.
    There was an eye roll that was preceded by a groan. A snarl wormed onto his face as the man rose to give the two newcomers a once over. Sizing them up, he merely scoffed at their unpleasant taste. How was it that he of all people had to mingle with such lowlifes. Was it punishment for having a somewhat ill temper?

"Does it look like this face gives a fuck who you are and what your element is? I honestly don't give a damn who you are or what power you process. I don't even care what your little back story is or why the hell you feel the need to wear that queer tiara."

Well, at least his demeanor was to be expected, right? Haughty, bitter, and downright rude. Though he knew his actions were cold as ice, he did have to admit it was nice to see that Ice and Fire had shown up. With the gears of his mind turning, he pondered what would happen if Ice and Fire had decided to duke it out. Would Ice conquer Fire? Or would the flames of Fire melt Ice?

"Tch, just call me Nick. I presume you're Ice. You seem to fit the description."

This small take was killing Nick. How was it that he had to accommodate these two? Couldn't someone else be the victim of playing the "welcomer." Right off the bat, Nick foresaw a nice clash for power. This Rynn woman seemed to have that superiority complex. It didn't help that her vibes gave off the "take charge" kind of woman aura.

His deep merlot-colored eyes skimmed over the facial features of the two heroes. As expected, he sighed in pity. They truly were going to be an odd bunch of heroes. A fiery woman with hair that nearly mimicked his eyes. A pale haired brute with a tiara adorning his head. What else would they get? He pegged Water to have wavy hair and deep blue eyes. He assumed Lightning would be tough and edgy. Shaking his head in distraught, he cringed at the thought that his opposite, Light, might be of pale skin, eyes, and hair. She was probably a direct 180 of his personality, too - bubbly, annoying, and friendly.

"I swear to the gods, if either one of you hit on me, I will kill you." Wish a side smirk coming onto his face, he muttered, "Or I might just screw the hell out of you." Returning to his original threat, Nick continued with, I'm not here to provide ideal chit chat. So let's skip the small talk and get this show on the road. I'm sick of waiting around for these other so-called heroes. If they want to be late, I say let the la'Ronk have them. They are no use to use if they can't take this job seriously and handle the heat."

Twisting his head so that his jaw nearly faced the sky, the male cracked his spine and upper back. Rolling his shoulders back into place, another series of popping bones escaped from the male's direction. With an acrimonious scolding look plastered on his slender, yet handsome face, he brushed past Rynn and planted himself away from the two heroes. A few wandering eyes fell on the scene, but before anyone could think, Nick let out a low growl.

"If you wish to stay alive, I suggest you fuck off, you worthless pawns."

Nick's tone was ghastly, yet perfectly enunciated. As he spoke, his lips were very easy to read as were the looks that played on his face. Those taunting crimson eyes could see into the soul and practically rape the mind. And yet, beneath the brutal outer shell laid a more empathetic man whose compassion and desire for peace drove him to the extreme. He seeks to create the world his brother once spoke of - a world of happiness, balance, and kindness. Though those words were foreign on his tongue, Nicholas sought to do his best to fulfill the dreams of his departed brother. They were the words spoken on the grave; the vows that should not be broken.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 07-10-2013 at 08:20 PM.

ωнαт ι ℓιкε

The following genres, pairings, storylines, and such are things I love. Stuff I'm currently roleplayng has a strike through it.

Pairings
    rich x poor
    emo x jock
    student x professor
    goddess x human
    best friend x best friend
    butler x master
    girly man x manly girl
    princess x bounty hunter
    cop x convict
    guitarist x fan
    school president x nerdy scientist
    popular troublemaker x clumsy nobody
    bounty hunter x bounty hunter
    I'm open to suggestions.

Settings/Themes/Genres
    wild west
    haunted house
    sci-fy
    post-apocalypse
    modern
    fantasy
    medieval
    western
    Btw, I love creating original words and locations

Series/Games/Shows
    *I don't do fandoms, but I do like borrowing plot ideas and character profiles from games, shows, and series
    White Collar
    NCIS
    Castle
    Bones
    CSI
    LOST
    Desperate Housewives
    Flashpoint
    The Mentalist
    Final Fantasy VII AC
    Final Fantasy XII
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Samurai Warriors
    Dynasty Warriors
    Age of Empires
    Rise of Nations
    Red Alert
    Borderlands
    Naruto
    D.Gray-Man
    Kuroshitsuji
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Vampire Knight
    Muder Princess
    Pokemon
    Digimon

Plots
    Things in life happen for a reason, right? What if all these reasons were dark and twisted? If life was all about surviving. Living without fear. Life. It's such a simple term, but the meaning and the stories behind it vary from person to person. This is a tale of a few selected individuals who would take on the hardships of life. Though they may be heroes, some will not see there actions as heroic. Lives will be lost. Tears will be shed. Courage will be earned. Friendship will be on the line. Whatever happens is up to them. Their actions, their decisions, and their future lay in their very capable hands.

Just Another Mystery
    Sound Effects and Overdramatics
    nothing is ever as it seems
    ...but I believe in you and me
    In A Red Dress And Alone

Will not do
    old person x under aged person
    posts about sexual conquests
    (or anything steamy for that matter)
    love at first sight
    incest

Not overly fond of
    femxfem
    school roleplays
    Last edited by Xavirne; 07-10-2013 at 08:28 PM.

яεsεяvε∂
    -character dump-

Found here: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...324#post118324
    Last edited by Xavirne; 07-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Aw.. it's a shame. You sound like you'd be a lot of fun to RP with, but my posts would be far too short compared to yours ^-^;

Well, what's your average posting size? In the past, I've slimmed my posts down. I also can work with smaller posts. Sometimes it involves more work, but I really don't mind smaller replies. If there is at least a paragraph, I would be happy.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

omg! Digimon! wait I mean.. Hi!

Would it be possible to mix settings? Such as Modern Western with ninjas (and a couple characters from Naruto &Digimon(season one or two)) with the pairing being best friend x best friend?

Is there a reason why your samples are all male characters?
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
    omg! Digimon! wait I mean.. Hi!

Would it be possible to mix settings? Such as Modern Western with ninjas (and a couple characters from Naruto &Digimon(season one or two)) with the pairing being best friend x best friend?

Is there a reason why your samples are all male characters?
    OMG! I would love to do a Digimon roleplay. :3 Mixing the settings would be fun. Cowboys vs Aliens was awesome, but I can totally see Cowboys vs Ninjas vs Digimon being even better. I haven't actually done a best friend x best friend pairing, so I would love to do that.

As far as all my male posts, I rarely get to play female as most of my roleplay partners can't play males. Thus, I get the male role. I don't mind it though. I love playing the guy. I've grown used to it. Moreover, I tend to draw males more than females. I'm not sure why, but I just do. *shrug* Either way, I can play either gender and I can also play multiple characters.

- hangouts -

A paragraph is usually what I post the most XD

Quote Originally Posted by year_of_the_fox View Post
    A paragraph is usually what I post the most XD
    That's fine! Just let me know which pairings or settings you like.
    Also, if you want to learn how to write more or beef up posts, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help mentor you.

- hangouts -

Oh, I TOTALLY could write more if I wanted to. It usually takes me a while, so I save such things for my fanfics XD

<3 Goddess x Human, in a sci-fi or post-apocalyptic setting. I also love Pokemon RPs, which could also fit the Goddess x Human criteria.

Oh, I TOTALLY could write more if I wanted to. It usually takes me a while, so I save such things for my fanfics XD

<3 Goddess x Human, in a sci-fi or post-apocalyptic setting. I also love Pokemon RPs, which could also fit the Goddess x Human criteria.
    Which role would you prefer? And which gender? And would the goddess be a Pokemon or have a god Pokemon?? XD

- hangouts -

I'm cool with either role, but if we did Pokemon I would be Male/God because I have a character developed for that

I'm actually really an enormous PokeNerd so .. yeah. A friend and I have developed this whole concept specifically for RPing that I use all the time X3
    Last edited by year_of_the_fox; 08-15-2011 at 07:03 PM.

I'm cool with either role, but if we did Pokemon I would be Male/God because I have a character developed for that

I'm actually really an enormous PokeNerd so .. yeah. A friend and I have developed this whole concept specifically for RPing that I use all the time X3
    I think having Pokemon would be fun. So I can be a female/human. Did you want to create the thread as I'm completely new to this site and I don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing? XD

- hangouts -

'Usually when I 1x1 RP I do it via the PM system. Also if you prefer scifi I have a couple of ideas for that ^-^

>< PM? T.T I only do threads. D: And I'm not really that much of a sci-fi person. I can do it, but I try to limit it. ^^;

- hangouts -

Omg wild west! Been dying to do one. With vampires. I have a full forum for it, but not enough people have joined yet to start the game. Also Bounty hunters work well in that.

And I always love post apocalyptic, though i'd prefer an anarchist state to zombies, as I'm already doing zombies, and then I love medieval and fantasy lol. Seems we have a lot in common. I write starting from two paragraphs min and moving up. Depends on whats going on, how much time I have when I post, etc. I can do a lot, I just get impatient and shorten my posts. I can provide samples if you are interested.

Also I adore your icon.

I dont know how to do the thread either then D: I'm so used to 1x1 being via PMs XD

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Omg wild west! Been dying to do one. With vampires. I have a full forum for it, but not enough people have joined yet to start the game. Also Bounty hunters work well in that.

And I always love post apocalyptic, though i'd prefer an anarchist state to zombies, as I'm already doing zombies, and then I love medieval and fantasy lol. Seems we have a lot in common. I write starting from two paragraphs min and moving up. Depends on whats going on, how much time I have when I post, etc. I can do a lot, I just get impatient and shorten my posts. I can provide samples if you are interested.

Also I adore your icon.
    :O Send me the link and I'll check it out. Although, right now I'd prefer to stick with one x one roleplays as I'm still getting used to this site. ^^

Like you, I've been dying for a wild west. After seeing Cowboys vs Aliens, I've really wanted to do one. Not necessarily with aliens, but yeah. Bounty hunters are always entertaining. My grandfather loves to watch westerns, so whenever I visit I get to watch them, too.

Zombies get old after a while. The anarchist idea is a nice step away from the usual. Medieval and fantasy are either a hit or miss. Some people love them and some don't. Fantasy gets boring after a while, but a good medieval plot is always refreshing as so few people like doing this one (or at least I don't know anyone that does).

I don't think I'll need samples. Your response appeared to meet my requirements. :P

>////////< I love Neal. He's such a dork. When I saw that icon, I was like - ZOMFG, STEAL!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I dont know how to do the thread either then D: I'm so used to 1x1 being via PMs XD
    Hmmm, maybe we can revisit this after I experiment with the threads some?

- hangouts -

i can help you guys make a roleplay if you want. Or you can just post a thread in the forum roleplaying message board

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    :O Send me the link and I'll check it out. Although, right now I'd prefer to stick with one x one roleplays as I'm still getting used to this site. ^^

Like you, I've been dying for a wild west. After seeing Cowboys vs Aliens, I've really wanted to do one. Not necessarily with aliens, but yeah. Bounty hunters are always entertaining. My grandfather loves to watch westerns, so whenever I visit I get to watch them, too.

Zombies get old after a while. The anarchist idea is a nice step away from the usual. Medieval and fantasy are either a hit or miss. Some people love them and some don't. Fantasy gets boring after a while, but a good medieval plot is always refreshing as so few people like doing this one (or at least I don't know anyone that does).

I don't think I'll need samples. Your response appeared to meet my requirements. :P

>////////< I love Neal. He's such a dork. When I saw that icon, I was like - ZOMFG, STEAL! [COLOR="Silver"]
    Take My Love, Take My Land

Thats the group one up there, no pressure to join.

Yeah, I don't get enough wild west or anarchist state. People always tend to go for zombies, victorian, modern, scifi, or medieval. Wild West Time period gets over looked completely, and with the new zombie fad everyone wants to write about them. I like one zombie rp at a time, and I'd love to do either a Christian apocalypse type or a political apocalypse. I think those are interesting concepts to explore.

Ha ha maybe a wild west anarchist state bounty hunter roleplay lol. That sounds complicated....

Complicated but awesome! May as well throw some politics in there too and you'll have all your bases covered. Oh and maybe a little romance. :P Maybe that concept will become a hit movie! O_o But what would they call it. Oh, I got it.... "This Sounds Complicated." :P

- hangouts -

Okay, I know where to put the 1x1 thing now : D However I probably SHOULD PM you to hammer out the finer details before I make the first post X3

I think "This Sounds Complicated" is a very honest title lol. So, my friend, what type of 1x1 would you be interested in?

Okay, I know where to put the 1x1 thing now : D However I probably SHOULD PM you to hammer out the finer details before I make the first post X3
    :O That's a good plan. Or we could use the OOC section of the threads to work out the details.

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    I think "This Sounds Complicated" is a very honest title lol. So, my friend, what type of 1x1 would you be interested in?
    OMFG I AM GOING TO TRY AND JOIN YOUR ROLEPLAY IT SOUNDS EPICCCCC!
    >< Sorry about that, I got a little excited. ^^;

I'm feeling like we could do the complicated creation you came up with. But rather than starting out with all those scenarios, perhaps we ease our way into them? Maybe it starts out as a Wild West, which transitions into a civilization collapse which transitions into the fall of government. After that, we can get all political. lmao

- hangouts -

OMG! I would love to do a Digimon roleplay. :3 Mixing the settings would be fun. Cowboys vs Aliens was awesome, but I can totally see Cowboys vs Ninjas vs Digimon being even better. I haven't actually done a best friend x best friend pairing, so I would love to do that.

As far as all my male posts, I rarely get to play female as most of my roleplay partners can't play males. Thus, I get the male role. I don't mind it though. I love playing the guy. I've grown used to it. Moreover, I tend to draw males more than females. I'm not sure why, but I just do. *shrug* Either way, I can play either gender and I can also play multiple characters.
    I would love to do a digimon role play but I haven't seen the show in forever so I can't remember all that much for it. All I remember of the show is Matt was hot, Kira is awesome, and Gotamon is completely such a great partner for Kira. Plus Kira and Ty(or Tk I forget but Matt's younger brother) make such a cute couple. I'm now gonna have to search for it on netflix now that I remember about it.
    Have ya seen The Warrior's Way? That has ninjas in western setting and it was awesome since the main battle was between ninjas, circus freaks (I mean that in a loving way for once), and outlaw cowboy gang.
    Cowboys Vs Aliens is on my to see in theaters list... which I'll probably get around to it next month after bills if it's still in theaters, if I can't get my dad to take my mom and me to it before then.

I normally do two paragraphs at the least but I try to give the same of how much I get back, just so ya know. As for gender.. perhaps doubling would work best for this role play since I don't see it just having two main characters but a group of 'em, this way it'll give ya a chance to play a female too. So it could also have another pairing mixed in with the best friend x best friend pairing.

Hmmm... any plot idea to go with that setting?
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

You know what would be fun?

A digimon RP with multiple people.

Also I forgot there was an OOC Section XD

You know what would be fun?

A digimon RP with multiple people.

Also I forgot there was an OOC Section XD
    Oh snap! There could be the eight DigiDesinted. Imma go make a request for a group right now. XD

- hangouts -

Eight digidestined all out of original characters ^-^ I call the Crrest of Knowledge!

OMFG I AM GOING TO TRY AND JOIN YOUR ROLEPLAY IT SOUNDS EPICCCCC!
    >< Sorry about that, I got a little excited. ^^;

I'm feeling like we could do the complicated creation you came up with. But rather than starting out with all those scenarios, perhaps we ease our way into them? Maybe it starts out as a Wild West, which transitions into a civilization collapse which transitions into the fall of government. After that, we can get all political. lmao

It is quite alright. i love excitement. i think it has potential if enough people join it. And I'm totally into the complicated scenario! I think bounty hunterxbounty hunter is good for the mains, though I'm sure we will have plenty of in and out supporting characters too. Do you want to just have a basic thread or make a full forum and uses the locations options with that? (No worries I can set it up)