Login to your account

A tale of a Mystic Castle - Closed

You have come to a mysterious castle in your search for adventure. Will you uncover the secrets of castle d'Tamun?......

Tags: adventure, fantasy, modern, mystery

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Brook V

Created: 08-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Reception

This is the reception. Mrs Clarissa Silver can help you with your needs here.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

1. Characters in this post:
    [[Continued from The Lobby ]]

Mrs Clarissa Silver walked across the floor and sat down behind the desk. She smiled up on Ruana and invited her to sit down. Then she started to tap on the computer. She noticed that the woman pulled back her hood. Clarissa recognized her as an elven. In her time as clerk here she had encountered several strange beings. However she had never seen anyone with vines in their hair. It peeked her curiosity a little bit.
    "Excuse me if I'm being rude, but I noticed you have vines in your hair. I haven't seen anyone of your race before. Do your kind got a name?" she asked as she begun the transfer on her computer. She then extended her hand for the payment.

2. Characters in this post:
    “I am a forest elf. Neighboring humans call us sylvinas, or mistake us for tree spirits entirely,” Ruana said with a small smile. She dropped her 6 bronze coins into the woman’s palm. Curiously she looked at the device Mrs. Silver used. She’d become familiar with machinery since leaving the woods, but never handled something so advanced. To be honest, technology wasn’t her strong point.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Ah I see. Thanks for answering," Mrs Silver replied with a smile. Clarissa enjoyed being in a forest, finding swamp and berries or just walking. Sadly the island, which was rather rocky, didn't have much of a forest. But the view from the cliffs over the sea was rather breathtaking. She snapped back into reality as she continued with the transfer. Clarissa then noticed that the girl looked at the computer and she realized she probably hadn't seen on before. She finished the transfer and took out a key which she handed over to Ruana. She then pointed at the computer. "That's called a computer. It's a machine in which you can store documents and seek information on, among other things. The key goes to room 212. The 2 is the floor and 12 is the room number. However it'll stand 212 on the door. You go up the stairs on the second floor and takes the door on the left," Mrs Silver explained.

4. Characters in this post:
    Information seeking was something that appealed to her, but Ruana decided to try it the old fashioned way first. Taking a piece of twine from her pouch, she threaded it through a loop on the key, tied it off and slipped it over her head so she wouldn’t misplace it. With a polite curtsy to Mrs. Silver she picked up her traveling bag and stepped out of her office.

5. Characters in this post:
    A young woman with blood red hair strode into the reception office, frowning slightly as she looked about her. The whole place was bright and colorful... not her cup of tea.

Gasping a little as she noticed that there was a woman at the desk, she forced her expression into an apologetic and friendly one.

"Oh, hello. I was wondering if I could get a room...?"

Posts 1 to 5 of 5